“We’re extremely excited to be in the fourth year of our awards! It’s especially exciting this year, as we are hosting an awards ceremony in our home town, Sheffield.” said Bunmi Scott
Sheffield (PRWEB UK) 5 May 2015
Foods You Can, a resource website for multiple food intolerance, allergies, lifestyle & health, are pleased to announce for the fourth year running, the Online Free-From Food Awards™.
Voted for by consumers, the awards were created as a way of recognising the best products, services and resources available in the free-from industry.
Voting takes place in September 2015 with a black tie awards ceremony being held the following month in Sheffield to celebrate the free-from industry’s success.
“We’re extremely excited to be in the fourth year of our awards! It’s especially exciting this year, as we are hosting an awards ceremony in our home town, Sheffield.” said Bunmi Scott, the founder of Foods You Can.“ Early Bird tickets for the ceremony are now available on our website for a limited time!”
Free-from businesses can enter themselves until the 1st of July 2015.
“We want to encourage free-from businesses to enter themselves into the awards and celebrate how far the free-from industry has come. It doesn’t matter whether your business is large or small, you can enter.” continued Bunmi.
For more information, please contact Foods You Can:
Tel: 0114 235 9193
Email: bunmi(AT)foodsyoucan.co.uk or louise(AT)foodsyoucan.co.uk
Notes to editors:
- Foods You Can was founded in 2009 by Bunmi Scott, after a long stretch of inexplicable illness which started in 2004. Foods You Can is a dedicated food website for people with food intolerance, allergies and for those who choose to eat free-from out of a lifestyle choice.
- Free-from bloggers and businesses can nominate themselves on our website. http://foodsyoucan.com/online-free-from-food-awards/online-free-from-food-awards-2015-nominateenter-badges/
- Voting opens 1st September 2015 and closes 30th September 2015
- For information about sponsorship, head to the ‘Become A Sponsor’ section of the Foods You Can website. http://foodsyoucan.com/online-free-from-food-awards/online-free-from-food-awards-2015-become-a-sponsor/
- For full information about the awards: http://foodsyoucan.com/online-free-from-food-awards/