With the Dollar being so strong against the Euro, there is no better time to experience a European villa for the holidays.”
Wilmington, Mass. (PRWEB) April 30, 2015
Villas of Distinction®, a full-service premier luxury villa provider with an extensive portfolio of thousands and as part of World Travel Holdings, reports that holiday and New Year villa rentals are already filling up quickly and now is the optimal time to book a villa vacation.
“Many people are focused on summer vacations right now and aren’t thinking about the holidays,” said Steve Lassman, vice president and general manager of Villas of Distinction. “We want our clients to have the vacation that they desire in the villa and destination of their choice, however, many times we receive calls in late fall as the holidays are approaching, when it is very difficult to find available inventory. In addition, with the Dollar being so strong against the Euro, there is no better time to experience a European villa for the holidays.”
Here are five things consumers can do to ensure a dream holiday villa vacation:
1. Book now. Anyone considering booking a villa over the holidays needs to start planning now. It is popular for families and friends to be together over the holidays, and more and more families are choosing a villa over a resort vacation for the privacy, space and amenities it provides.
2. Get the villa and destination desired. Most people have a certain destination and maybe even a particular villa in mind, specially chosen for a holiday gathering. Not booking in advance can lead to disappointment and a difficult time trying to determine a new locale.
3. Find a better rate on airfare. Because of such high-demand, holiday airfare can be pricey, but booking in advance can save money. Also, the closer it gets … the less availability there will be.
4. Secure staff and services. Need a rental car to explore the destination? What about a personal chef, driver, masseuse or yoga instructor? When villas in particular destinations are full, there is higher demand and less availability for securing hired staff, rental cars and drivers. What is a high-end luxury travel vacation without all of the comforts and gifts of a personal staff?
5. Make the planning stress-free. The holidays are stressful enough. Knowing that every client that books with Villas of Distinction receives a personal concierge to plan a customized, unique vacation from start to finish makes the planning stress-free. The concierge will arrange everything to make a client’s villa a personalized holiday home including a Christmas tree with all the decorations, Menorahs, etc. The concierge can also arrange many amenities from private chef services, cooking lessons, restaurant reservations and pre-stocked groceries to golf tee times, customized excursions, and even personalized events like hiring a Mariachi band or fireworks on the beach. In addition, getting a customized holiday vacation booked in advance provides peace of mind during a hectic time of year.
Even though the holidays are not right around the corner, villa rentals are filling up fast so book a holiday villa vacation now by visiting http://www.VillasofDistinction.com or calling our Villa Experts at 800-289-0900.
About Villas of Distinction®
Villas of Distinction®, as part of World Travel Holdings, is a full-service premier luxury villa provider with an extensive portfolio of thousands of privately-owned villas in more than 50 luxurious destinations including the Caribbean, Mexico, Hawaii, Costa Rica, Belize, Italy, France, Greece, Spain, Thailand, Croatia, the Continental United States and many private Islands. For nearly 25 years, Villas of Distinction and its team of expert concierges have been helping travelers find their perfect vacation home without a membership fee. The company takes pride in offering customized vacations to meet every imaginable need, with most villas featuring private pools, butlers, maids and chefs. http://www.VillasofDistinction.com.