The joint solution from DocuSign and eOriginal accelerates our origination process saving time and money, while providing a secure centralized location to manage all of our collateral documents.
Baltimore, MD (PRWEB) May 13, 2015
eOriginal, Inc. and DocuSign, Inc.(DocuSign®) announced that Financial Pacific Leasing, Inc., an Umpqua Bank company, has fully digitized its end-to-end transaction lifecycle with the companies’ joint Digital Transaction Management (DTM) solution. The all-digital offering pairs DocuSign’s DTM platform and industry-leading eSignature solution with eOriginal’s eAsset Management Services to help Financial Pacific Leasing streamline its contracting processes, including document creation, redlining, signature and retention.
DocuSign and eOriginal are helping Financial Pacific Leasing accelerate funding to earn revenue faster, reduce costs, and increase security and compliance, all while delighting customers with a easier, faster, more convenience and secure contracting experience.
- “We’re excited to digitize our business processes to benefit not only our internal procedures, but the ease of equipment financing for our customers,” said Financial Pacific Leasing CEO and President Paul J. Menzel. “The joint solution from DocuSign and eOriginal accelerates our origination process saving time and money, while providing a secure centralized location to manage all of our collateral documents.”
- “By integrating Digital Transaction Management into its financing processes, Financial Pacific Leasing is able to serve more companies, more efficiently,” said eOriginal CEO and President Stephen Bisbee. “Once an asset is electronically signed through our integration with DocuSign, the asset will be protected within our eAsset document repository throughout its entire post-execution lifecycle, with the highest levels of protection and compliance available today.”
- “Financial Pacific Leasing’s digital transformation with DocuSign and eOriginal is powering a better transaction experience for their customers,” said DocuSign’s Chief Revenue Officer Neil Hudspith. “We’re pleased to help drive Financial Pacific Leasing’s move to become 100% digital with the power of DocuSign’s DTM platform and eOriginal.”
The joint integration from DocuSign and eOriginal helps financial services companies like Financial Pacific Leasing:
- Increase security: Completed loan documents are encrypted, vaulted and managed with tamper evident protection.
- Drive compliance: Every transaction includes a legally enforceable audit trail showing every action taken on an asset.
- Eliminate cost: Going digital decreases cost and manual labor associated with printing, faxing, scanning, overnighting and rekeying data from paper contracting processes.
- Delight customers: Clients enjoy the convenience of transacting business anytime, anywhere, on any device.
For more information on DocuSign and eOriginal’s joint solution, visit https://www.docusign.com/partner/eoriginal.
About DocuSign, Inc.
DocuSign® is The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management®. DocuSign helps more than 100,000 companies across nearly every industry and department make their digital transformation by putting an end to the paper chase. More than 50 million people in 188 countries turn to DocuSign to manage their most important transactions—digitally. DocuSign's DTM platform supports legally compliant signature processes tailored to meet requirements globally with localization in 43 languages. Every day more than 50,000 new users join The DocuSign Global Trust Network to increase speed to results, reduce costs, enhance security and compliance, and delight clients with a secure digital experience. For more information, visit http://www.docusign.com or call 877.720.2040.
Copyright 2003-2015. DocuSign, Inc. is the owner of DOCUSIGN® and all of its other marks, http://www.docusign.com/IP. All other marks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.
About eOriginal, Inc.
Founded in 1996, eOriginal is the trusted expert in digital transaction management solutions, specializing in the post-execution management of financial asset documentation. eOriginal SmartSign® and eAsset® Management Services enable an end-to-end solution for fully electronic transactions that must be managed with the highest levels of security and compliance throughout their lifecycle. By treating every transaction as having assets that must be verifiably secure, legally compliant and enforceable, eOriginal provides its customers and partners with eCertainty®. For more information, please visit http://www.eoriginal.com. eOriginal®, eAsset®, eOriginal SmartSign® and eCertainty® are trademarks of eOriginal, Inc. and are registered in the United States or in other jurisdictions.
About Financial Pacific Leasing
A subsidiary of Umpqua Bank, Financial Pacific Leasing, Inc. is a direct provider of commercial equipment leases. We originate our business directly and by partnering with third party originators, vendors and lessors in the U.S. and Canada. For many years these partners have relied on Financial Pacific to provide them with innovative financing solutions for their customers. The Company originates and services a portfolio of equipment leases that generally range from $5,000 to $10MM. We help companies grow by financing their acquisition of new and used equipment. For more information visit http://www.finpac.com/.