“The AA-ISP believes that people, not process, is an Inside Sales organization’s most valuable resource."
Minneapolis, MN (PRWEB) May 06, 2015
AA-ISP (American Association of Inside Sales Professionals) has recognized leading Inside Sales professionals, organizations, and service providers in the Annual Awards Luncheon at the 7th Annual AA-ISP Inside Sales Leadership Summit on April 22nd.
The Leadership Summit was held in Chicago, Illinois, and featured presentations from more than 75 of today's most recognized Inside Sales experts and honored top individuals and organizations that have made a significant impact to the Inside Sales profession during the past year in a variety of categories.
“The 2015 Leadership Summit provided a unique opportunity for our Inside Sales profession to come together to learn, network, and honor top providers, individuals, and service providers. It was an honor to recognize and present this exceptional group with their awards,” said Bob Perkins, AA-ISP Founder and Chairman.
“The AA-ISP believes that people, not process, is an Inside Sales organization’s most valuable resource. The individuals and organizations recognized are helping to advance and change our profession and it’s an honor to celebrate with them and something I look forward to every year,” stated AA-ISP CEO, Larry Reeves.
Awards Recipients Include:
Top 25 Most Influential Inside Sales Professionals
The AA-SP recognized the following individuals who have lead our industry and were nominated by their peers.
- Lauren Bailey
- Ralph Barsi
- Trish Bertuzzi
- Carolyn Betts
- Mike Brooks
- Chad Burmeister
- Josiane Feigon
- Dave Elkington
- Kevin Gaither
- Richard Harris
- Ken Jisser
- Shannon Johnson
- Sean Kester
- Ken Krogue
- Kelly Litchenberger
- Kelly Molander
- Sean Murray
- Matt Musial
- Laurie Page
- Kyle Porter
- Mark Ruthfield
- Lee Salz
- Chad Sjursen
- Jim Steele
- Alex Turner
Annual Member Awards
The AA-ISP honored the following individuals and organizations for their outstanding contribution to Inside Sales.
- Excellence in Execution (AA-ISP Chapter)- NY-NJ-CT Chapter
- AA-ISP Chapter of the Year- Orange County
- AA-ISP International Chapter of the Year- Ireland
- Corporate Culture- Dave Brown, Fleetmatics
- Spirit Award- Amy Appleyard, Staples Advantage
- Innovator Award- Amyra Rand, Kareo
- Excellence in Execution- Ken Jisser, Cedarcone
- Executive of the Year- Regina Manfredi, PCM
- AA-ISP Supporter of the Year- Chad Burmeister, ConnectAndSell
- Lifetime Achievement- Bruce Church, Texas Research Alliance
- Lifetime Achievement (awarded by the AA-ISP Advisory Board)- Larry Reeves, AA-ISP
AA-ISP Scholarship Program
The AA-ISP Scholarship Program recognizes AA-ISP Members and members of their immediate family who are pursuing a sales or business degree from an accredited college, university, or institution of higher education.
- Andrew Bagley, Modern Marketing Concepts
Service Provider Awards
Each year, the AA-ISP recognizes the top service providers as nominated by users in the AA-ISP Service Provider Directory. 2015 Winners include:
- Service Provider (Consulting)- The Bridge Group
- Service Provider (Customer Service & Support)– Velocify
- Service Provider (Leadership Development)– Factor 8 Training
- Service Provider (Business Development Training)- VorsightBP
- Service Provider (Sales Acceleration)- InsideSales.com
- Service Provider (Outsourced Prospecting Services)– ConnectAndSell
A full list of 2015 award winners can be viewed on the AA-ISP Awards Page.
About the AA-ISP
The AA-ISP is an international association dedicated exclusively to advancing the profession of Inside Sales. The association engages in research studies, organizational benchmarking, and leadership roundtables to better understand and analyze the trends, challenges, and key components of the growth and development of the Inside Sales industry. Our mission is to help Inside Sales representatives and leaders to leverage our information and resources through published content, local community chapters, national conferences, career development, and an Inside Sales Accreditation program.
For more information on AA-ISP, please visit http://www.aa-isp.org or follow the company on Twitter @AA_ISP.