"With our ACA Dashboard, employers have been able to easily manage their ACA compliance without adding additional personnel, running numerous excel spreadsheets or worrying about penalties.”
Baltimore, MD (PRWEB) May 01, 2015
Payce, Inc., a leading provider of Payroll and HR solutions for small and mid-sized businesses, is announcing the availability of its Affordable Care Act (ACA) Dashboard. The ACA Dashboard provides a simple streamlined process for employers to manage their ACA compliance, including end-of-year reporting and IRS filings, without needing to worry about the details of the Affordable Care Act.
The Employer Mandate component of the ACA (sometimes referred to as Obamacare), enacted in 2010, requires that employers with over 50 employees provide affordable health insurance to employees who work at least 30 hours a week. Since inception, this seemingly simple mandate has ballooned into hundreds of pages in tax law. Every month, companies must track who is eligible, who waived coverage, the cost and type of coverage offered, whether or not the coverage was affordable, the number of hours worked, and a variety of other metrics that are reported to the IRS on 1095-C and 1094-C forms.
Payce’s ACA Dashboard eliminates the hassle of tracking and reporting all this information. The dashboard also provides helpful indicators and charts so that employers know when changes are required. There is no set up fee, and no end-of-year charge for filing ACA forms 1094-C or 1095-C. “The Affordable Care Act is incredibly complex, and we’ve found that most employers simply don’t have the time to manage it on their own” says Kathleen Strakes, President of Payce. Kathleen adds that “with our ACA Dashboard, employers have been able to easily manage their ACA compliance without adding additional personnel, running numerous excel spreadsheets or worrying about penalties”.
Payce’s ACA Dashboard provides the following capabilities:
- Entirely integrated into Payroll – paycheck information is utilized to automate eligibility tracking, which means no double entry of employee data is required
- Multi-company ACA status – the Employer Mandate has complex rules to determine if the ACA applies to a multi-company employer. The ACA Dashboard incorporates these rules to remove any guesswork
- Eligibility notifications – the ACA Dashboard provides notifications each month of the employees who will soon be eligible and those that are losing their eligibility
- Full support for look-back measurement method – employers with many hourly employees can benefit by using the optional look-back measurement method, sometimes saving thousands of dollars per new hire per year. The ACA Dashboard provides tools to track hourly employees to benefit from this optional method without risking penalties
- Early warning reports – the Dashboard provides employers the ability to review misclassified employees, unaffordable insurance, enrollment issues, and various other warnings well before the issue results in a penalty situation
For more information on Payce’s services, including the ACA Dashboard, contact Payce at 1-866-469-6103.
Payce was founded in 1983 in the Baltimore, MD area and has grown from a niche local provider into a major payroll firm with thousands of clients across the United States. Payce is one of the few independent payroll firms in the U.S. with proprietary payroll software with a national reach. Payce’s online payroll system, MyPayCenter, provides the ease-of-use expected from a self-service online product, with the broad feature set and customization capabilities required for businesses with up to 5,000 employees.