"We wanted to create a simple, smart, and compact modern alarm clock that looks beautiful in homes and hotels." - Matthew Paprocki
LOS ANGELES, CA (PRWEB) April 30, 2015
Soundfreaq, maker of the critically acclaimed line of wireless speakers, is beginning to roll out the hotel edition of its award-winning bedroom speaker and alarm clock, Sound Rise, to a variety of hotels across the United States. Soundfreaq has taken Sound Rise’s highly-praised features and design, and added additional functions to make it the ultimate alarm clock for hotels and their guests.
Soundfreaq has established itself as a premium speaker brand for the home, with Sound Rise, a CES “Best in Show” finalist, being one of the company’s most successful consumer products to date. With Sound Rise Hotel Edition, hotels receive the function of a hotel-specific product laid against a brand that offers the familiarity of home, both in its design and its lineage.
Sound Rise Hotel Edition is packed with easy-to-use, intuitive features, making it user friendly for all guests. Sound Rise Hotel Edition offers the following benefits for guests:
- Two 2.1A top-mounted USB charging ports for all tablets and phones, allowing guests to easily charge two devices at once.
- Bluetooth compatibility for any type of smartphone (iOS or Android), tablet and laptop.
- Streams award-winning audio via Bluetooth, line-in or FM Radio with clear digital tuning.
- Small nightstand footprint creates space for other items within arm’s reach of guest.
- Easy-to-use clear and intuitive interface.
- Adjustable display settings ranging from extra bright to total blackout for guests who don’t want any light coming from their alarm clock.
- Display designed with a custom font that optimizes readability without filling a room with excess light.
“Nightstands quickly get cluttered with lots of things so we wanted to create a simple, smart, and compact modern alarm clock that looks beautiful in homes and hotels and brings more music into people’s life.” said Matthew Paprocki, co-founder/creative director of Soundfreaq. “With the variety for devices currently available, we wanted to design an alarm clock that works with any brand phone or tablet and that’s protected from future obsolescence as device hardware changes.”
Sound Rise Hotel Edition is not only designed to the be ultimate alarm clock and hotel room speaker for guests, but also for hotel staff. Sound Rise Hotel Edition offers the following benefits for hotel owners:
- Dock-less design allows Sound Rise to maintain utility throughout device hardware changes.
- Allows hotel staff to reset the Bluetooth connection with one touch upon checkout.
- Features a non-recurring alarm, preventing alarms from activating when rooms are vacant.
- Set with a lower maximum volume, so neighboring rooms won’t be disturbed by sound bleed.
- Offers an optional security tether to ensure the unit isn’t removed by guests.
Sound Rise Hotel Edition is currently rolling out at luxury 5-star hotels and resorts across the United States.
For more information please go to: http://hotels.soundfreaq.com/ or contact Penn Collins: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Soundfreaq (http://www.soundfreaq.com)
Soundfreaq is a global co-op of craftsmen – designers and engineers – with deep expertise in consumer electronics and a passion for great sound. By working outside the limitations of a traditional corporate structure, Soundfreaq is able to develop products from the ground up that deliver premium sound for a wireless world and provide maximum value to consumers. All Soundfreaq speakers stream audio wirelessly, making every product compatible with today’s and tomorrow’s wireless devices. The company has been honored with multiple awards for its highly praised wireless speakers, including the “Mashable Choice” award in 2013, “Best in Show” from iLounge at CES 2012 and 2013 and “Gear of the Year” from WIRED Magazine in 2011. Twine International and LA-based creative incubator Goodhatch created Soundfreaq in November 2010.