Patients do not have to recover from plastic surgery alone. Right Choice Caregiving will do all of the work so that each patient can recover from plastic surgery in the comfort of their own home.
(PRWEB) April 30, 2015
Many people often choose to forgo or indefinitely postpone cosmetic and medical plastic surgery procedures over concerns about how to manage their after surgery care and practical needs around the home. People with small children or who are living alone can often find it very difficult to balance their daily responsibilities and obligations while recovery from surgery. Right Choice Caregiving has been providing professional in-home caregiving services in the Los Angeles area for home-bound seniors, and patients of all ages in need of assistance with household care.
In an effort to serve a wider range of people in the Los Angeles community, the company is now branching out to offer professional in-home caregiving services for clients in need of temporary or long term in-home care after plastic surgery procedures.
“Right Choice Caregiving is always looking for ways to offer our services to more members of the Los Angeles community,” said David Wittenberg, President. “By extending our services to provide in-home care for plastic surgery patients in Los Angeles, we hope to offer a lifeline to a segment of clients that may needlessly have put off plastic surgery or cosmetic procedures in the past because of a lack of access to affordable, quality in-home care.”
Right Choice Caregiving has designed a broad range of services for plastic surgery patients in Los Angeles including:
- Assistance filling prescriptions and medication reminders
- Transportation assistance to medical appointments and follow-ups, as well as personal errands
- Light Housekeeping services such as laundry, vacuuming, trash collection, and household organization)
- Meal preparation
- Assistance with grooming including bathing, combing or brushing hair, brushing teeth, dressing, shampoo, bathing and other forms of personal care
- Customized care - Right Choice Caregiving will work with the patient to address individual needs and concerns to provide the appropriate suite of services
- Communication with doctors and medical staff - Right Choice Staffing keeps the lines of communication open with each patients medical team to ensure that their post-operative needs, including medication and exercise schedules are met
“Patients do not have to recover from plastic surgery alone. Right Choice Caregiving will do all of the work so that each patient can recover from plastic surgery in the comfort of their own home,” added Mr. Wittenberg.
Right Choice Caregiving offers a range of in-home caregiving services to patients in the Los Angeles area. Our staff of professional caregivers are highly skilled and trained to provide our clients with the highest quality of service, with an emphasis on respecting and preserving every client’s dignity, independence, and quality of life. Every caregiver is subjected to rigorous and comprehensive professional and criminal background checks. Contact Right Choice Caregiving today at 323-525-0070 to schedule an appointment, or a complimentary in-home needs assessment.