Sarasota, Florida (PRWEB) April 30, 2015
CRMXchange, in association with The Quality Assurance and Training Connection (QATC) will present a timely and compelling Contact Center Virtual Conference – Best Practices in Quality Assurance and Analytics, June 1-4.
Quality programs are essential to the contact center. A quality assurance program provides organizations with valuable information for planning, training and incentive programs to improve individual and team performance. As customers use a wide range of channels to contact companies, the quality assurance programs will monitor performance across all channels, and capture business intelligence by tapping directly into your customer’s insight about your business.
The virtual conference allows contact center teams to participate in expert-led, live workshops without incurring travel costs or time out of the office. And, if the times and dates are not convenient, all conference sessions will be available online to registrants for 14 days following the event.
As a special bonus, attendees can “meet” with vendors in the exhibit hall; obtain product information and download product videos, press releases, and white papers.
Participants can chat with presenters and peers in the virtual lounge, an exciting networking forum. They can learn what others are doing, meet colleagues, pose questions, and share insights.
The conference’s keynote presentation, Back to the BASICS: How to Deliver Astonishingly Superior Customer Service will be delivered by Tom Richardson President of Helping Others Prepare for Excellence. This high energy session is designed to help front line staff deliver great service when dealing with the public.
Other conference presentations:
- Have You Listened to Your Customer Today - Presented by Verint
- Quality Management Roadmap for Success - Presented by Aspect
- Voice of the Customer: Developing a Systematic Listening and Feedback - Sponsored by Calabrio
- Bringing Customer Experience into the View of QA - Presented by Avoke Analytics
- Feedback is a Gift - Driving Agent Performance with Direct Automated Feedback - Presented by CallMiner
- Top 10 Quality and Workforce Optimization Best Practices - Presented by VPI
- 40-20 Ideas in 60 Minutes: Coaching, Rewards and Recognition - Presented by QATC Board
- Skill or Will: Coaching High Performance Teams using Quality and Analytics - Sponsored by inContact
- Best Practice Ideas in 60 Minutes - Presented by Conference Sponsored by Conference Vendors
For more information about this or other virtual conferences presented by CRMXchange, contact email@example.com or call 941-702-8389
Founded in 1995, CRMXchange has long been recognized as a premiere destination on the Internet for the exchange of information and ideas on customer relationship management, sales, contact center, and telemarketing issues. Today, the site offers a wide variety of resources for CRM professionals. CRMXchange has developed unique insights into the kinds of business intelligence and professional development programs required for successful contact center operations. CRMXchange has gained a reputation as an expert in the hosting and marketing of webcasts and other online events.