Tallmadge, OH (PRWEB) May 05, 2015
Improve handling and steering, lengthen tire life, and diagnose wheel alignment issues on any vehicle—no lift required. A QuickTrick Wheel Alignment Tool lets the user check caster, camber, and toe-in in minutes, and is accurate to within 1/10 of a degree. That will help improve steering effort and handling as well as extend tire life.
The QuickTrick tools are also invaluable for adjusting alignment settings at the track—and all for less than the cost of two alignments at the friendly alignment shop. The QuickTrick Alignment Tools fit wheels with or without a lip.
Total Package Dual Verticals Wheel Alignment Tool
The Total Package Dual Verticals Wheel Alignment Tool can measure caster, camber and toe on both sides of the vehicle at the same time. It comes with a digital magnetic gauge for simultaneous dual front- or back-wheel alignment readings. The Total Package kit also includes:
- Two digital gauges with level and recalculate feature, accurate to within +/- 0.1 degree
- Verticals to handle wheels from 13 to 22 inches in diameter
- Two rubber enclosed measuring tapes with large metric and SAE marks
- Two nine inch reversible camber bars with accessories for wheels
- Allen wrench, spacers, end caps, and accessories
- Complete instructions on checking measurements
- Storage case
Pro System Wheel Alignment Tools
The QuickTrick Pro System measures caster, camber, and toe on just one side of the vehicle at a time—a more affordable alternative to the Total Package System. It includes:
- Digital gauge with level and recalculate feature, accurate to within +/- 0.1 degree
- Two rubber enclosed measuring tapes showing large metric and SAE marks
- Complete instructions and storage case
Summit Racing has Pro System Wheel Alignment Tools that fit 13 to 18 inch and 17 to 22 inch diameter wheels.
QuickSlide Wheel Alignment Tools
These QuickSlide Wheel Alignment Tools have a slide-on design that uses QuickTrick’s patent pending QT Lip Pins that fit on the wheel rim. This makes adjustment easier—and that allows the user to concentrate on measuring caster, camber, and toe without wasting time setting up the tool. The QuickSlide Wheel Alignment Tools include a digital gauge, three QT Lip Pins, instructions, and carrying case.
Summit Racing also carries QuickTrick’s RV4WD Alignment Tool for four-wheel drive trucks and SUVs, plus a Fleet System Alignment Tool for commercial vehicles.
The QuickTrick website has plenty of videos that show how to use any of its Wheel Alignment Tools.
Summit Racing Equipment