Online marketing is the one area of the Real Estate that is constantly changing. What worked last year is most likely "old news" this year. Tim Kasnoff.
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) April 30, 2015
Real Estate Professional Tim Kasnoff launches "Tools and Tips to Sell Your Home Online,” an online course created for the For Sale by Owner (FSBO) market:
Kasnoff, who is the instructor for this course, has over 25 years real estate sales and consulting experience and has been involved in the real estate industry as an agent, manager, Internet marketing trainer and consultant, Internet startup executive and web architect.
He says the goal of the course it to both teach a home owner how to market and sell their home “online” while saving thousands of dollars in the process.
"Online marketing is the one area of the Real Estate that is constantly changing,” says Kasnoff. “What worked last year is most likely 'old news' this year. I wanted to create an educational resource for the FSBO home seller that was both current, and took advantage of the opportunities the new Internet technologies offer.”
Kasnoff adds, “If a home owner used just one or two of the tips and tools included in the course, it could be worth the cost of the course itself.”
Kasnoff says the course focuses on five areas geared to helping the home owner in their FSBO journey.
- Getting Organized and Oriented: A section contains a few simple ideas that will help in getting and staying organized.
- Leveraging Search Engines: Exploring search engine tools that help make marketing a home easier.
- Using Online Directories: How to use the dozens of classifieds, FSBO directories, listing platforms (MLS) and social media sites available to home owners who are trying to sell their home.
- Tapping Social Media: Explore several social media sites, highlighting the benefits of each. What is a hashtag (#) and how to use it? What to post? When to post?
- FSBO Tips: A recap of Ideas, tips and tools that make getting listed and leveraging social media easier.
According to Kasnoff the course is delivered on the Udemy platform and students can complete the course at their own pace. The course is already receiving positive reviews on Udemy.
Student Joan B. says "There was so much great information that even a novice could clearly understand and implement. The course was clearly thought out and very clearly presented. I would recommend this course to anyone thinking of selling their house themselves."
Kasnoff also created FSBO ED.com, a website with additional information and resources for those who take the course.
Coupon Special: $10 off the regular price of $30 for the first 100 students (coupon code: fsboed$10)
You can check out the course here: Tools and Tips to Sell Your Home Online
What am I going to get from this course?
- Five lectures and almost an hour of content.
- Ways to get and stay organized in selling your home.
- Learn what types of images you’ll need & for what purpose
- Creating titles, descriptions and using photos
- Solution #1: Creating Info Pics
- Explore and leverage Google tools
- Easily list your property in over a dozen real estate directories from one entry
- What you need to know about "Listing Your Property"
- Understand the differences between, classifieds, social media and directories
- What are the differences between the Top FSBO Directories
- Solution #2: :List your property in over a dozen real estate directories in one click
- Get dozens of posting ideas
- Set up and utilize a “Social Media Calendar"
- Minimize time involved for maximum social media exposure
- Solution #3: Explore a simple way to broadcast to all your social media network from one post.
ABOUT TIM KASNOFF:
Tim Kasnoff has been has been involved in the real estate industry for over 25 years as an Agent, Manager, Internet marketing trainer and consultant, Internet startup executive and Web architect