Orlando, FL (PRWEB) May 04, 2015
More than 400 leaders in wetlands, water, and wildlife conservation efforts gather this week (May 5-8, 2015) at the Rosen Centre Hotel in Orlando to explore and debate the science, practices, and public policy that shape a key environmental industry.
The conference is open to the media. Key highlights will include:
- Senior Counselor to the Deputy Secretary of the Interior Letty Belin delivers the Keynote Address Wednesday, May 6 at 2 p.m.
- Panels will discuss the state of the mitigation banking industry, emerging policies, new markets and trends, joint agency banks, NRDAR, marine mitigation, and legislation affecting banking.
- Field trips to mitigation banks Peace River, Reedy Creek, Orange County’s TM-Econ Phase IV and Tiger Creek Conservation.
- Luncheon Session – “Economic & Legal Impacts”, May 7, 11:45 a.m.
- Breakfast Session – “Legislative and Regulatory Update” May 8, 7:30 a.m.
Press badges will admit reporters and photographers to sessions. Credentials can be obtained on site from Carlene Bahler at the Conference Registration Desk 2 in the Lobby Level of the Rosen Center Hotel.
Conference sponsors include major banking firms, the federal agencies that regulate this industry, and users of banks. See http://www.mitigationbankingconference.com for list of sponsors and the complete Online Program. Full access to presentation slides, audio, and collateral materials will be provided to the media upon request.