Cision is committed to increased investment in technology, content and insight services through acquisitions, organic development and partnerships. We’re building the most innovative communications software in the world - Cision CEO Peter Granat
Chicago (PRWEB) May 04, 2015
Cision today announced the launch of two new flagship products, Cision Public Relations (PR) Edition and Cision Social Edition. These products were designed to meet the needs of communicators who demand comprehensive and seamlessly integrated solutions for today's ever-changing media landscape.
Cision PR Edition combines the best public relations, content and social media management features from Cision and Vocus into the most comprehensive communications solution available today. Cision Social Edition, built on the Viralheat technology stack, simplifies the management of any social media program and provides digital marketers with the tools to measure and optimize the impact of content across all channels, in a new, more intuitive interface.
“Cision is committed to increased investment in technology, content and insight services through acquisitions, organic development and partnerships,” said Cision CEO Peter Granat. “We’re building the most innovative communications software in the world, and the release of Cision PR Edition and Cision Social Edition is the first step of this mission.”
Cision Social Edition:
Cision Social Edition combines content marketing and social media management in a standalone product, providing digital marketers with social media monitoring, publishing, analytics, content intelligence, and reporting. Cision Social Edition evolves social media management with content optimization insights, transforming a company’s content strategy into an efficient, scalable and measurable marketing operation.
Major benefits of Cision Social Edition include:
- Identifying conversations and engaging influencers that matter most to your brand
- Social posting and scheduling from one, integrated platform for 11 channels, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, Tumblr, Foursquare, Yelp and Glassdoor
- Identifying and assigning leads to the sales team and sending support tickets to customer service
- Seamless integration with popular CRMs, such as Salesforce and SugarCRM, as well as other third-party platforms like Omniture and Google Analytics
- Analyzing and reporting social performance based on key performance metrics
- Emerging content marketing technologies to drive improved owned and earned media content placements
Cision PR Edition:
Cision PR Edition builds and improves upon the company’s existing technology stack, and includes six major upgrades. Most notably, Cision PR Edition introduces the new Influencer Search functionality that leverages the big-data capabilities to index hundreds of thousands of tweets daily. This allows users to conduct real-time searches for topics influencers are talking about, helping them to create highly customized pitches and build more effective media relationships.
Cision PR Edition also offers new market-leading media tools, such as the brand new Streams feature that allows users to monitor real-time social and traditional media in a single, integrated view.
The other major upgrades include:
- The world’s most comprehensive and accurate media and influencer database with over 1.6 million records
- The market’s premier content distribution and amplification network, across thousands of websites throughout the world, including PRWeb, Marketwired, email, online newsrooms, social media and Help a Reporter Out (HARO) integration
- The most expansive media monitoring platform that tracks social content, broadcast, print and online news, featuring premium monitoring through partnerships with the Associated Press, LexisNexis, Twitter and others
- New social media functionality, monitoring and engagement tools
- Advanced analytics to deliver global insights into communication initiatives, including real-time measurement of content marketing KPIs such as reach, impact and share of voice, through more than 200 customizable charts and automated analysis dashboards
- Customizable and scalable CRM to track relationships and interactions with media and influencers
Available today in North America, Cision Social Edition and Cision PR Edition will expand to other international markets in the future. To learn more about these new releases, please visit http://www.cision.com.
Cision is a leading global media intelligence company, serving the complete workflow of today’s communications, social media and content marketing professionals. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive PR and social software, rich analytics and a Global Insights team, Cision enables clients to improve their marketing and strengthen data-driven decision making. Cision also represents the Gorkana Group, PRWeb, Help a Reporter Out (HARO) and iContact brands. Headquartered in Chicago, Cision has over 100,000 customers worldwide and maintains offices in Canada, U.K., France, Germany, Portugal, Sweden, Finland and China. For more information, visit http://www.cision.com or follow @Cision on Twitter.