Learn how to turn stressful work situations into the guiding force behind your spiritual transformation.
Oakland, CA (PRWEB) May 03, 2015
The University of Spiritual Healing and Sufism just announced that they will be hosting a free introductory webinar call “Love Your Work” as a part of their dedication to helping people embrace their spirituality. The webinar will be hosted on Monday, May 11th 2015 from 5:00pm-6:30pm. This webinar aims to help people resolve the disconnect between their spiritual self and their professional self.
Attendees will learn:
- The practice of turning stressful work situation into the guiding force behind their spiritual transformation and becoming a better version of themselves.
- The talents and intentions needed to be successful at work.
- Care for themselves as a priority and foundation for work success.
- To engage others in collaborative endeavors with a heart to heart connection.
- Self-coaching practices that illuminates and strengthens their heart while minimizes stress.
- To negotiate work assignments in a way that deepens trust and mutual respect.
- How to return to unity with others when differences are interfering with productivity and fulfillment at work.
- How to hold other accountable with compassion and love.
The webinar will be taught Paul Hamid Werder, a distinguished faculty member of The University for over 12 years. Paul has a track record of successfully implementing organizational changes and improving the culture and financial performance of business and non-profit organizations
The University of Spiritual Healing and Sufism has been transforming the lives of its students for over a decade. Students range from professional healers to business leaders, from artists to peacemakers, from undergraduates to parents. USHS offers public programs for those who cannot yet make the full commitment to the core academic program, or who would like to taste the benefits of the teachings.
For more information or to register please visit http://www.sufiuniversity.org/programs/loveyourwork.