The Colony, Texas (PRWEB) May 05, 2015
Squire Tech, an industry leader of satellite broadband communications, is pleased to announce its exhibition schedule for upcoming industry trade shows. Between now and mid-June 2015, the company will be participating in four major events. The satellite communications systems on demonstration include the pCom® XL communications trailer and MR600 Mobile Responder satellite antenna system.
Squire Tech Solutions offers innovative satellite communication systems to agencies and companies that require reliable connectivity when on the go. Whether it is for emergency response, Satellite News Gathering Trucks (SNG Trucks), or for remote field operations, Squire Tech has their customers covered.
Squire Tech’s trade show exhibition schedule is as follows:
- 29th Annual Governor’s Hurricane Conference, May 10 – 15, 2015, at the Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando, Florida. Featuring the Mobile Responder MR600, an industry trusted mobile satellite antenna emergency response system designed for mobile command centers, units, posts and other vehicles including SUVs, trucks and RVs. Show Partners include Emergency Vehicles, Inc. (http://evi-fl.com/), Farber Specialty Vehicles (http://www.fsvcc.com/) and LDV (https://www.ldvusa.com/).
- 2015 Texas Emergency Management Conference, May 12 – 15, 2015, at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, Texas. Featuring the industry leading pCom® XL satellite and cellular communications trailer, ideal for emergency response and remote field communications in the satellite news gathering, Oil & Gas industries and more. Show Partners include Shook Mobile Technologies (http://www.shook-usa.com/) and LDV.
- Global Petroleum Show, June 9 – 11, 2015, at the Stampede Park in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Featuring the pCom® XL satellite and cellular trailer, an industry leading mobile communications trailer, offering one of the most technologically advanced and rugged platform. It provides users with instant access to dependable connectivity in remote field operations such as Oil & Gas industries and much more. Show Partner includes TOG Systems (http://togsystems.ca/).
- 25th World Conference on Disaster Management, June 8 – 11, 2015, at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Featuring the pCom® XL satellite and cellular communications trailer, an industry leading trailer in emergency response, offering local and federal public agencies instant access to dependable connectivity for critical field communications. Show Partner includes TOG Systems.
Here are a few highlights on the mobile satellite communications systems Squire Tech will be showcasing:
- pCom® XL trailer is the world’s leading mobile satellite communications trailer. Be connected anywhere, anytime, especially during critical mission times. It is ideal for disaster recovery, emergency response, or for cellular connectivity. It offers a rugged, self-enclosed platform with an intelligent I/O panel, providing users with simple to operate controls to power, tower scene lighting, heat/ air conditioning, and air compressors/pneumatics. It is easy to operate and is fully functional in just 3 minutes!
- Squire Tech offers businesses and public safety agencies, access to reliable mobile satellite communications at any location, even in remote areas with little or no connectivity with the MR600. It is highly recommended by public and private sectors across the nation. The MR 600 Mobile Responder system is among the industry's top rated VSAT antenna system and transforms any vehicle into a high-tech mobile command center. With the push of a button, customers can access high speed internet, voice and data anywhere, even in the event of a disaster.
Squire Tech’s communications trailer and satellite mobile responder customers say:
- "Our goal was to bring critical data with us. Our eight pCom (communications) trailers were perfect." -Louisiana Department of Children & Family Services
- "When we needed service, Squire Tech stepped up big time." -Louisiana National Guard
- "We liked the fact that we could share services between our 19 state assets on a network designed for high performance operations when needed." -Assistant Chief, Emergency Management Division
- "Your team has been outstanding to work with." -Mobile Responder Customer, Special Operations Division, Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms
About Squire Tech Solutions
Squire Tech Solutions is an industry leader, providing the #1 trusted satellite internet services for reliable satellite communications anywhere. Squire Tech’s satellite internet communications equipment, service and networks are supported by the Industry’s Top Rated industrial grade satellite internet equipment and the best in class 24/7 customer support team. Squire Tech’s satellite internet, phone and data services include; pCom satellite internet communications trailer, mobile satellite equipment for vehicles such as SUVs and trucks, fixed /rooftop satellite solutions for businesses, satellite backup/ disaster recovery, and daily rental satellite communications for remote locations. Call Squire Tech Solutions at (877) 787.5111 or go to http://www.SquireTechSolutions.com for more information.