Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) May 04, 2015
MilSource, a U.S. distributor of military-grade Ethernet connectivity solutions, today announced that it will be exhibiting the latest innovations from the Techaya line of military-grade Ethernet switches, routers and USB devices at its booth (#2004) at AUVSI 2015, May 5-7 at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, Georgia.
Some of the solutions on display include:
- Techaya MILTECH 9012X - combines full-featured L2/L3 network switching and routing with a fully programmable Linux-based computer to host specialized networking software or robotic limb control via JAUS – all in a single, compact form factor.
- Techaya MILTECH 9012C - combines Techaya’s proven line-rate internal routing/switching with Cisco-IOS industry-standard routing, security, and mobility protocols for the smallest Cisco-based form factor available on the market today.
- Techaya MILTECH 309 and MILTECH 919 - these board-level switches let UAV manufacturers implement Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet switching with the industry’s smallest form factor available today. Both switches have conformal coating to hold up under wide temperature ranges, and ready to be placed in any MIL-standard housing.
- Techaya MILTECH 308 and MILTECH 918 - ultra-compact Ethernet switches that are available in both managed and unmanaged options with 4 or 8 ports, are just slightly larger than a credit card, can use less than 2 Watts of power, and weigh as little as 4.5 ounces.
- Techaya MILTECH M64 - a military-grade, IP68-rated, miniature USB3 device that can be used to securely upload or download data for communications, navigation, and computing applications on vetronic, avionic, shipboard and other defense systems.
MilSource also announced it has created a MilSource YouTube Channel to demonstrate advances in military Ethernet. A link to the channel is at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCguvuZfmIBqzZZ4vND9hqMg.
For more information on the Techaya line of compact and ultra-compact Ethernet switches, or for standards, specifications and photos/graphics, please visit: http://militaryethernet.com/products/.
MilSource takes 20+ years of computer and networking experience and brings a consultative approach to the military and aerospace industry. Noting the pervasiveness of Ethernet as a key networking component in the military/aerospace markets, the founders of WLANmall formed MilSource to focus on bringing these markets innovative, rugged, military-grade Ethernet communications solutions. MilSource is the exclusive U.S. distributor of Techaya’s MILTECH line of military-grade switching, routing and other communications solutions. For information on MilSource or the Techaya product line, go to http://www.militaryethernet.com.
Techaya Inc. (techaya.com) is a developer and manufacturer of military-grade, COTS and customized IP-based communication solutions where extreme conditions and unique tactical requirements are the norm. Its MILTECH products and solutions are designed for rugged military applications involving extreme environmental conditions, and are tested and certified for MIL-STD-810F, MIL-STD-461E, MIL-STD-1275B, MIL-STD-704A, HIK-7 and IP68.
For more information, please contact: