London, UK (PRWEB) May 05, 2015
Market Publishers Ltd is announced as a media partner of the 15th annual European Pensions and Investment Summit, taking place on the 8th – 10th June, 2015 in Montreux, Switzerland.
Organised by Marcus Evans, the European Pensions and Investment Summit (EPI Summit 2015) is the ultimate gathering place, uniting elite buyers and sellers. This oncoming three-day invitation-only and close-door summit meeting offers Europe’s institutional investors and global fund managers and professional advisors an intimate motivating environment for a focused discussion on pivotal drivers affecting institutional investors’ asset allocations.
The EPI Summit 2015
Dates: 8 June 2015 – 10 June 2015
Location: The Fairmont Le Montreux Palace – Montreux, Switzerland
Why to Attend?
- Gain a unique opportunity of meeting senior-level decision makers and initiate new businesses
- Take the chance to select the industry executives you would like to meet personally
- Get exceptional access to senior delegation in a controlled environment and restricted participation
- Benefit from a host of both formal and informal networking opportunities incorporated in the agenda such as: breakfasts, lunch parties, coffee breaks, festive dinners and cocktail parties
- Attend case studies, keynote presentations, discussion groups, among others, that provide you with the opportunity to directly engage with prospective clients to outline key concerns and main strategic objectives
Do not hesitate to take part in this year’s EPI Summit and be able to communicate directly to top decision makers along with sharing valuable investment insights and boosting your brand awareness.
Please keep in mind that Market Publishers’ registered clients are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.