Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) May 06, 2015
Unreal Media Server is a software streaming server offering rich choice of live and on demand streaming functionality. It streams with variety of streaming protocols to deliver content to Flash Player, Silverlight, Windows Media Player, Unreal Media Player, mobile devices and Set-Top boxes.
Here is a short list of features and improvements added in version 11.0:
● New type of live broadcast: live channel, allowing switching between a/v sources streaming to the same player.
● Time-shifted playback for live broadcasts.
● Robustness, reliability and performance improvements for working with large number of live cameras.
● Throughput throttling for streaming files via RTMP/RTMPT: prevent streaming too fast.
● Ability to pull and rebroadcast RTMP streams.