Your consumer friendly instructions make it easy to cross borders and communicate with friends and family like it should be. HablaCuba.com customer
Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) May 07, 2015
Sometimes, people who left their mother country find it difficult to choose the perfect gift to offer on Mother’s Day. But HablaCuba.com has found a solution to this issue and launched a special Mother’s Day promotion: $2 bonus on Voice Credit orders placed until May 9th.
The offer launched by HablaCuba.com for Mother’s Day is valid starting on May 7th until May 9th, for any Voice Credit order above $20. The promotion lasts three magical days, during which customers can buy Voice Credit for international calls, get the bonus and call their moms.
So at least once per year, we should acknowledge and be thankful for our mothers and their love. How can we do that? A call home can do wonders when living abroad. In fact, a long call might be the best gift one can offer her.
Making an international call to Cuba using HablaCuba.com is easier than ever. Customers just have to decide how they want to call:
- If they’re more conservative: they can call Cuba from any landline, mobile or even payphone in the world, through our local or toll free access numbers.
- If they’re tech lovers, they can download for free the app called KeepCalling, available for iOS and Android. With this app, customers can call Cuba without dialing any access number, and even any phone number at all. Once logged in to the app, they can use their phone Contacts list to call.
- Also, they may call from their PC, if they have a good Internet connection, through the Web Call app available in their account.
However they decide to call, the rate to call Cuba stays the same: 69.9¢/min.
On Mother's Day, HablaCuba.com invites its customers to call their moms and let them know how much they love them.
They may also surprise their moms by sending them an international top-up, using the Mobile Recharge service from HablaCuba.com. Cubacel top ups are available, with values ranging from $16.5 to $55.
Security is the keyword HablaCuba.com focuses on when it comes to the services it offers. The website implemented several security filters that protect customers from possible frauds, making all transactions 100% safe. All major payment methods are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal.
HablaCuba.com belives that no distance is too long if people stay in touch on an regular basis. That’s why all the services HablaCuba.com offers made it a great solution for keeping a close relationship with everyone “back home”, when living abroad. This is mainly due to:
- the customer-focused approach, based on safe and easy to use services
- the frequent special offers: bonuses on international top ups or discounts on international calls
- the great Customer Service available 24/7, both in English and Spanish.
Or, as customers put it: "Your consumer friendly instructions make it easy to cross borders and communicate with friends and family like it should be.” (HablaCuba.com customer)
HablaCuba.com is an interactive website designed by KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in USA. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to hundreds of thousands of consumers and businesses, with a focus on customer satisfaction. KeepCalling has been listed by Inc 5000 in top 20 telecom companies in the USA for the last 4 years. Plus, in 2014 the company was named the 18th fastest growing company in the telecommunications industry in USA with a revenue increase of over 600% from 2010 to 2013.