The ALCN Summer Intensive meets the rigorous quality standards of the International Coach Federation (ICF) and includes the powerful how-to skills of NLP—a must for anyone serious about gaining the skills for consistent, extraordinary success.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA (PRWEB) May 08, 2015
Helen Attridge, Founder & President of the Academy of Leadership Coaching & NLP (ALCN) has announced that there is still time to register for the 3-week ICF Certified Summer Intensive Coaching Training Program. The ALCN Summer Intensive meets the rigorous quality standards of the International Coach Federation (ICF) and includes the powerful how-to skills of NLP—a must for anyone serious about gaining the skills for consistent, extraordinary success. The 3-week coaching training program takes place from July 10-August 2, 2015, with the days off on July 14, 19, 24 and 29. Attendees who wish to stay on-site at Dominican University of California must register before May 15, 2015
ALCN’s Summer Intensive program attracts coaches from around the world. This summer’s program currently has students registered from Egypt, Switzerland, Russia, France, Australia, Hawaii, Sweden and around the US. According to Helen Attridge, ALCN Founder & President, “Students vary from new to the coaching field and feeling a calling to life coaching or leadership coaching to executives who have been coaching for many years, wishing to attain PCC or MCC credential as well as therapists, business owners, teachers or trainers who wish to add NLP and Coaching to their skill set.”
This year’s Summer Intensive offers many new and exciting changes that will make the coach training program experience more fulfilling and help students get even more out of the program. These include:
- New location at Dominican University of California – This unique and beautiful campus in a retreat like setting allows students to interact and connect outside of the classroom experience. The networking opportunities will allow students to build community, exchange ideas and make connections on a global scale. Residential package includes room and meals. (Well below market value for hotel costs and food in San Francisco Bay.)
- Days off of July 14, 19, 24 and 29 to relax and enjoy the area, bond with classmates from around the world or get caught up on business.
- Program cost includes the ten (10) International Coaching Certification Mentor sessions.
- 125 hours of coach specific training (required for the ICF PCC credential).
- ACTP approved curriculum.
- Includes one year of peer to peer coaching with 4 coaches and clients from around the world
- Highly skilled training staff - Students will learn from the Academy of Leadership Coaching & NLP’s highly qualified faculty, all ICF Certified Coaches and Master NLP Practitioners, who have built their own successful coaching practices.
- Evening presentations focused on helping you clarify who your unique niche is and how to market to them.
For more information on ALCN’s Summer Intensive ICF Certified Coaching Training program, please contact the ALCN team.
About the Academy of Leadership Coaching & NLP
The Academy of Leadership Coaching & NLP is an international coach training and leadership development company. They are the only ICF approved leadership coaching academy which combines NLP coaching techniques and deep coaching experience with a truly global perspective. ALCN intensive coach training programs attract coaches from around the world who want to be leaders in the coaching field in their organization or independently. ALCN Corporate Coach Training Programs and Leadership Programs are custom designed for organizations wishing to develop a coaching culture.