Hanley Wood’s ongoing commitment to delivery of anytime, anywhere content is what creates value for our audiences and our customers" Peter Goldstone, CEO
Washington, DC (PRWEB) May 07, 2015
Hanley Wood, the premier information, media, event, and strategic marketing services company serving the residential, commercial design and construction industries, announces the launch of its newly redesigned website for its ECOBUILDINGpulse media brand, at http://www.ecobuildingpulse.com. A fresh new look and added functionality, as well as rich content offerings, are available through a responsive design.
“Hanley Wood’s ongoing commitment to delivery of anytime, anywhere content is what creates value for our audiences and our customers,” said Peter Goldstone, CEO of Hanley Wood. “We believe the new ECOBUILDINGpulse website is structured and organized to lead the market and grow as their content needs change.”
Visitors to the new ECOBUILDINGpulse website will find a number of significant upgrades:
- Timely Topical Concentration - Editorial focus on high-interest, high-yield topics, and constant monitoring and adjusting of topical focus based on audience behavior;
- Improved website search with comprehensive search results;
- Stepped-Up Social - Greater integration with social channels, increased blogging focusing on market intelligence, continuing education, best practices, career advice and more; and
- Re-engineered content user interface, responsive design with keyword-driven navigation
The new site creates new opportunities for marketers in the building products industry, including:
- Improvements to the User Interface and the User Experience increasing audience engagement;
- Mobile-optimized ad units;
- Video Gallery integration provides greater exposure opportunities;
- High impact ad opportunities including IAB rising star ad units; and
- Re-engineered advertiser interface with keyword-driven navigation allowing better ad targeting opportunities.
About Hanley Wood
Hanley Wood is the premier information, media, event, and strategic marketing services company serving the residential, commercial design and construction industries. Utilizing the largest editorial- and analytics-driven construction market database, the company produces powerful market data and insights; award-winning publications, newsletters and websites; high-profile executive events; and strategic marketing solutions. To learn more, visit hanleywood.com.