Palmetto, FL (PRWEB) May 28, 2015
The MIT Sloan Center for Information Systems Research has released a case study featuring Healthcare IQ. Members of the MIT CISR research team interviewed members of the Healthcare IQ senior management team to develop the case study about Healthcare IQ’s business model within the evolving arena of healthcare analytics.
The case study, ‘Healthcare IQ: Competing as the “Switzerland” of Health Spend Analytics,’ chronicles Healthcare IQ from its beginning as a hospital financial software provider through its evolution to becoming an industry-leading healthcare data management and analytics company. Currently, Healthcare IQ provides its comprehensive suite of products and services to hospitals, large IDNs, and major medical product distributors and is expanding into the clinical integration of data. Case study highlights include:
- Healthcare IQ’s focus on data quality and integrity
- The elimination of “data siloes” through the normalization and synchronization of data from disparate systems
- Dedication to customer service, including the identification of tremendous cost savings opportunities
- Providing a single view into clinical data that has been connected to supply cost and reimbursement data at the procedure and line item level
- Introduction of new applications, including data visualization with Colours IQ and access to clinically integrated data with Clinical IQ
- The expansion of partnerships with customers beyond hospitals
- The MBA Program at the HCIQ Institute for Data Analytics and Visualization at the USF St. Petersburg Kate Tiedemann College of Business
In addition to the topics listed above, the case study includes commentary from several Healthcare IQ leaders, including Norm Dobiesz (Founder and CEO), Maureen Donovan (EVP Administration), Don Stoller (EVP Operations), Steve Platti (EVP Technology) and Jon Decker (Director of Spend Analytics).
‘Healthcare IQ: Competing as the “Switzerland” of Health Spend Analytics’ can be accessed with free registration on the MIT CISR website. Healthcare IQ was also featured in MIT CISR’s January 2015 research briefing, “Six Sources of Value for Information Businesses,” which is also available to registered MIT CISR website users.
About Healthcare IQ
Healthcare IQ (HCIQ) is an independent data management and information technology company focused on solving the data challenges in healthcare. By aggregating and integrating hospital data across the entire continuum of information systems – from the supply chain to the payer – and linking outcomes, HCIQ offers unparalleled transparency and visibility into data that is normalized, enriched and accurate. We then combine user-friendly technology with comprehensive training and consulting to ensure that our customers succeed in reaching their operational, financial, and clinical goals.
To learn more about Healthcare IQ, please contact us at customer.care(at)hciq(dot)com or visit our website at http://www.hciq.com.