As the leader in regulatory supervision software, we chose to sponsor the 12th IFSB Summit because its theme is a perfect fit with our purpose.
Ottawa, Canada (PRWEB) May 10, 2015
Vizor, the world leader in regulatory supervision software trusted by Central Banks and Financial Regulators for the collection and validation of highly complex data from Financial Institutions, today announced it will be a “Sapphire” level sponsor as well as an exhibitor at the 12th Islamic Financial Services Board Summit (IFSB). Hosted by the Central Bank of Kazakhstan, the Conference will be held May 19 - May 21st at the Rixos Almaty Hotel in Almaty, Kazakhstan.
At the Summit, visitors to the Vizor booth will have the opportunity to learn:
- How to fundamentally simplify and strengthen financial regulation with a smart, flexible solution that supports the full supervisory lifecycle.
- The latest strategies for financial analysis, on-site inspection and licensing to produce a complete risk profile.
- How to harness technology to make financial supervision, faster, easier, and more effective for financial regulators.
“As the leader in regulatory supervision software, serving the needs of regulators in more than 25 countries,” says Conor Crowley, Co-founder and Managing Director of Vizor, “we chose to sponsor the 12th IFSB Summit because its theme, ‘Core Principles for Islamic Finance: Integrating with the Global Regulatory Framework,’ is a perfect fit with our purpose, which is to harness technology to make financial supervision easier, faster, and more effective for financial regulators.”
Vizor offers a multitude of features that strengthen the entire supervisory lifecycle with data quality controls, reporting, and accurate analysis. Popular Vizor software features allow financial regulators to:
- Effectively automate core financial processes, massively reducing manual work, eliminating errors, and increasing timeliness of data.
- Effectively automate core supervisory processes and provide extensive, intelligent analysis and reporting by collecting all supervisory data via online forms or XBRL/XML/Excel upload.
- Process, monitor and report on both quantitative and qualitative data to present a more holistic and more accurate picture.
- Reduce the risk of error, highlight early warning signs and empower better decision making.
@vizorsoftware will tweet from the conference using the #IFSB12 hashtag.
For more information about Vizor Software, visit http://www.vizorsoftware.com. You can also get the latest Vizor news by following Vizor on Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Google+.
Since 2000, Vizor Software has been the standard for financial regulatory technology. Leading the way in regulatory supervision software, Vizor is trusted by Central Banks and Financial Regulators from around the globe for the collection and validation of highly complex data from Financial Institutions. Serving the needs of financial regulators in more than 25 countries, Vizor is a trusted partner of large consulting firms and leading XBRL toolset providers. Employing a collaborative, agile approach to implementing regulatory solutions, Vizor simplifies and strengthens financial regulation systems.