We're in the piece of mind business," states President and CEO, Thomas P. Marshall. "Our job is make sure clients can sleep at night with a solid plan in place.
Richmond, VA (PRWEB) May 13, 2015
Virginia Living magazine recently released its "Best of Virginia" issue. For the second consecutive year, Virginia Estate and Retirement Planning Advisors, Inc. (VERPA) was voted the "Best Financial Planning Firm" in Central Virginia by the readers of the magazine. VERPA was voted the "Best Financial Planners" in 2014 and 2015. They can be reached toll free at 800-279-3768 or http://www.myverpa.com.
Virginia Estate and Retirement Planning Advisors, Inc. is not the typical financial firm. Several of their planners are also ordained ministers. This ensures that the financial planning process is not just about the numbers, but a holistic focus on the needs of the individual. The goal is that every voice is heard and every client has a solid understanding of what's taking place. "We're in the piece of mind business," states President and CEO, Thomas P. Marshall. "Our job is make sure clients can sleep at night with a solid plan in place."
About Virginia Estate and Retirement Planning Advisors, Inc.
At Virginia Estate and Retirement Planning Advisors, Inc., they embrace their role as a fiduciary, a responsibility that means they must always act with clients' best interest in mind. As a fiduciary, they are different from traditional financial advisors who are brokers. It’s a distinction they are proud of and that benefits clients:
- Unlike a broker, they are not licensed to sell securities.
- They are Registered Investment Advisor and only sell advice.
- Clients need not worry about hidden fees or a hidden agenda because, as a RIA, they are required by law to fully disclose any conflicts of interest.
- They are an independent, privately owned firm with deep roots in the community.
- They don’t have a huge marketing budget and rely on referrals from clients to grow their business, so they are directly motivated to please every client.
- As an independent advisory, they choose financial products and services that are best suited for clients – unbiased by the demands and sales quotas that could be imposed by a corporate parent.
- VERPA's entire focus is on developing and managing a comprehensive financial strategy that meets each client's unique needs.
- Clients receive personal attention and advice from professionals who come to know them.
About the "Best of Virginia" Award
Early each year, Virginia Living magazine surveys its readers in almost 100 categories around the Commonwealth. Voters are only allowed to vote once in each region. In 2015, over 40,000 ballots were cast. The results of the survey are released in a special issue in May of each year. Visit http://www.virginialiving.com/ for more information.
About Virginia Living Magazine
Virginia Living celebrates all things Virginia—from its people and places, to its deep history and traditions. The highest quality, most-widely read lifestyle magazine in the state, Virginia Living’s combination of smart, engaging stories and stunning photography and art makes it a must-read for anyone interested in the Commonwealth.
Publisher John-Lawrence Smith conceived of Virginia Living while relaxing with his dog Cutty on the James River one beautiful June day in 2002, and the premiere issue was published on October 31, 2002. The glossy, upscale lifestyle magazine has been a big hit in the state, with a readership of over 500,000.
Virginia Living publishes six bimonthly issues per year, plus two bonus special issues: Medicine & Wellness in March and Best of Virginia in May, in addition to five special supplements: Weddings, State of Education, Dental Care, Law and Hospitals & Health Care.
Virginia Living is available by subscription and at quality newsstands, including select Target, Barnes & Noble, Kroger and Martin’s stores.