London, UK (PRWEB) May 12, 2015
The infectious disease molecular diagnostics forms the most lucrative and fastest-growing sector of the in-vitro diagnostics industry. Drastic advancements in reagent systems and automation are likely to be observed during the next few years. The near future will also be a witness to the launch of a wide selection of novel products that necessitate innovative approaches to marketing. The degree of market penetration into routine clinical labs, however, will rely on the introduction of automated, cost-effective systems with amplification methods.
To effectively reap the benefits from the diverse opportunities appearing in the marketplace, a host of players are already using novel molecular technologies as corporate strategic assets, managed in defense of marketing and business strategies. Incorporating the overall strategic process with new technology planning will likely emerge as the primary challenge for diagnostic firms over forecast horizon.
New report “2015 European Infectious Disease Molecular Diagnostics Market: Country Forecasts, Supplier Shares, Emerging Technologies, Competitive Landscape” prepared by VPGMarketResearch.com is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: 2015 European Infectious Disease Molecular Diagnostics Market: Country Forecasts, Supplier Shares, Emerging Technologies, Competitive Landscape
Published: May, 2015
Price: US$ 11,800.00
The study draws up an elaborate picture of the emerging opportunities in the worldwide infectious disease molecular diagnostics market space over the next 5 years. It reviews various business and technology related trends in leading markets; offers 5-year test volume and sales forecasts; includes key competitor market share information; presents a comparison of major analysers; profiles the leading market participants and start-ups engaged in creating innovative products; as well as uncovers opportunities for suppliers’ of instruments and consumables.
- Insightful assessment of the global infectious disease molecular diagnostics market.
- Detailed national market analyses for France, Germany, Spain, the UK, Italy; 5-year test volume and sales forecast figures by country.
- Information on labs carrying out DNA sequencing and molecular diagnostic testing, based on market segment and country.
- All-round market segmentation analysis, covering the market dynamics, key trends, size, structure, growth, and dominant suppliers by nation.
- Analysis of market shares and sales of major suppliers of infectious disease molecular diagnostic reagent kits and components.
- 5-year test volume and sales projections for more than 40 assays.
- Detailed study of the sequencing market, country-wise and by lab segment.
- Product and technology overview.
- Insights into the competition alongside top company profiles.
- Forecasts of the world’s market for molecular diagnostics of infectious diseases.
- Valuable strategic recommendations.
More new reports by the publisher can be found at VPGMarketResearch.com page.