The Summer of Love package [focuses] on all of the details for the couple - no matter how small or large - to create a once-in-a-lifetime, extraordinary experience that will create priceless memories for years to come.
Washington, D.C. (PRWEB) May 12, 2015
The days when booking a fine dining restaurant and tossing an engagement ring into a glass of Champagne are gone. With viral videos and Pinterest taking over the wedding scene, over-the-top fairy tale proposals have become the norm. This has made planning a proposal a seriously daunting task. Thankfully, The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, D.C. has created an engagement package to take the guesswork out of creating that over-the-top experience with the launch of its ultra-luxe Summer of Love package.
Priced at $65,000, the two night package is valid May 29 to September 4, 2015 and includes all of the ingredients for a “monumental” engagement. Highlights from the package include accommodations in the hotel’s recently-renovated Ritz-Carlton Suite, a 24-hour dedicated butler, a private seven-course dinner on the suite’s romantically-decorated outdoor terrace and a surprise engagement party the following day for up to 50 guests.
“Marriage proposals can be one of the most joyous, yet simultaneously nerve-wracking experiences in a person’s life,” said George Munz, general manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, D.C. “Our Summer of Love package relieves some of that pressure by focusing on all of the details for the couple – no matter how small or large – to create a once-in-a-lifetime, extraordinary experience that will create priceless memories for years to come. If you ask me, that’s a picture perfect start to happily ever after.”
Summer of Love Package
Valid May 29, 2015 through September 4, 2015
Price starting from $65,000 USD for a two night stay
- Overnight accommodations in The Ritz-Carlton Suite: recently renovated in November 2014, The Ritz-Carlton Suite offers 2,250 square feet of luxurious living space and features a beautiful outdoor oasis with its expansive terrace
- Dedicated Butler: 24-hour dedicated butler to attend to the couple’s every need
- Private jewelry consultation with Tiny Jewel Box: pick the perfect engagement ring while sipping on fine champagne in one of Tiny Jewel Box’s private rooms
- Gourmet picnic on the National Mall and chauffeured tour of Washington, D.C.: The couple will begin their journey with a gourmet picnic for two on the grounds of the National Mall. Afterwards, they can take in the beauty of the nation’s capital with a chauffeured, behind-the-scenes tour of Washington, D.C.’s iconic monuments and memorials
- Seven-course private dinner on the suite’s romantically-decorated terrace: After the tour, the couple will return to their suite to discover the outdoor terrace transformed into a romantic garden oasis with hundreds of string lights, candles, rose petals and more. Here, they will indulge in a private, seven-course dinner for two prepared by Executive Chef Yves Samake. Includes exceptional wine parings hand-selected by the hotel’s sommelier
- Butler drawn bath and rose petal turndown: Relax in a butler-drawn bath with aromatic salts, rose petals and bubbly. Afterwards, return to the master bedroom to find a romantic oasis decorated with rose petals and candles
- Breakfast for two in bed: Enjoy a leisurely morning with a luxurious breakfast for two in bed
- Hair and make-up done by celebrity make-up artist, Erwin Gomez, and his artistic hair stylists: Look flawless for the festivities to come with hair and make-up done by renowned make-up artist, Erwin Gomez, and his artistic hair stylists.
- Surprise Engagement Party: Celebrate with a surprise Engagement party for up to 50 people. Includes hors d’oeuvres, open bar, dessert reception, and a special signature cocktail made exclusively for the couple
- Engagement Photo Session with Rodney Bailey: Capture every moment of the celebration with engagement photos by Rodney Bailey, one of Washington, D.C.’s leading wedding photographers
- Couple’s Massage in Equinox Spa: Conclude the experience on a relaxing note with a romantic couple’s massage in Equinox Sports Club’s lavish Spa.
The Summer of Love package is subject to availability and requires a seven-day advance booking notice. The reservation for this package is non-cancellable and once confirmed, the hotel will require a full deposit. For reservations, contact in-house reservations at (202) 912-4159.
For more information or reservations for The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, D.C., please call the hotel directly at (202) 835-0500 or visit http://www.ritzcarlton.com/washingtondc. Connect with The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, D.C. on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/RitzCarltonWashingtonDC.
About The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, LLC
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C., of Chevy Chase, Md., currently operates 88 hotels in the Americas, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and the Caribbean. More than 30 hotel and residential projects are under development around the globe. The Ritz-Carlton is the only service company to have twice earned the prestigious Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award which recognizes outstanding customer service. For more information or reservations, visit the company web site at http://www.ritzcarlton.com, and for the latest company updates, visit news.ritzcarlton.com. The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ:MAR).