The Beryl Institute invites practitioners, researchers and patient and family advisors focused on improving the patient experience to submit proposals for next year’s Patient Experience Conference to be held April 13-15, 2016 in Dallas.
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) May 14, 2015
The Beryl Institute invites practitioners, researchers and patient and family advisors focused on improving the patient experience to submit proposals for presentations at next year’s Patient Experience Conference to be held April 13-15, 2016 at the Sheraton Hotel in Dallas, Texas.
Submissions are due by July 17, 2015 and should emphasize case studies and proven practices related to patient experience initiatives and successes. For proposal guidelines and to submit a proposal, visit http://www.theberylinstitute.org/?page=CONF2016SUBMISSION.
The Beryl Institute’s annual patient experience conference is designed for healthcare executives, leaders, staff and patient and family advisors responsible for improving and sharing the experiences of patients, families and caregivers. The 2015 event held last month in Dallas received excellent reviews from attendees:
- “I am so grateful I've found a new community full of such knowledge and willing to share. I could tell there was much planning and purposeful programming to send us off and send us home inspired. Patient experience has never been more important. Thank you for putting on such a great conference,” said Francesca Ripple, Mayo Clinic.
- “It was great to be in a location where the individuals you are surrounded by all share the same passion to enhance the patient experience. It was very powerful, energetic and personal! Thank you for a great conference,” said Debbie Young, Sutter Medical Foundation.
- “My greatest takeaway is the confidence to know, deeply know, that this work matters in ways we have yet to see or comprehend,” said Kathy Leicester, Virginia Mason Medical Center.
- “I would say that it is the best conference I have attended, plus everyone was so approachable and willing to help. It felt like a safe place! It was great feeling and I will recommend it to all my colleagues, “ said Angelica Barajas, Sea Mar Community Health Centers.
- “I always leave with new ideas, confirmation of ideas and new networking contacts. Patient Experience Conference is the premier patient experience event with exceptional, top tier keynote speakers and breakout sessions from those who have accomplished some semblance of success. The networking is rewarding in that this is a "sharing" community,” said Mike Ross, Southern Illinois Healthcare.
Registration is now open for Patient Experience Conference 2016. To learn more, visit http://www.theberylinstitute.org/?page=CONF2016_OVERVIEW .
About The Beryl Institute:
The Beryl Institute is the global community of practice dedicated to improving the patient experience through collaboration and shared knowledge. We define patient experience as the sum of all interactions, shaped by an organization’s culture, that influence patient perceptions across the continuum of care.