We commend these organizations and their teams as they continue to set the standards in improving healthcare and using digital solutions to positively influence patient outcomes. - Peter Kuhn, CEO, Influence Health
Birmingham, AL (PRWEB) May 13, 2015
Influence Health, the only provider of the personalized digital consumer engagement and activation platform for the healthcare industry, announced the winners of the eHealth Excellence Awards during the 2015 Client Congress at the Four Seasons Hotel in St. Louis, Missouri last week.
“The collective success and accomplishments of these organizations is unparalleled from a strategic healthcare perspective,” stated Dale Edwards, EVP, Sales, Influence Health. “We are honored to recognize these organizations as they excel in population health, patient engagement and digital marketing initiatives, meeting patients where they are to improve outcomes and patient health.”
Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) was awarded the Overall eHealth Excellence Award for eHealth Vision and Organizational Commitment. Other winners of the 2015 eHealth Excellence Awards include:
- Banner Health for Mobile Engagement
- Baptist Health - Montgomery for Patient Engagement
- Beaufort Memorial Hospital for Collaborative Health
- Brookwood Medical Center for Social Engagement
- Hamilton Health Sciences for Physician Engagement
- Henry Ford Health System for Search
- Legacy Health for Physician Outreach
- Saint Alphonsus Health System for Consumer Engagement – Redesign
- Saint Thomas Health for Wellness Outreach and Disease Management
- Trinity Health for Service Line Marketing
- University of Colorado Health for Consumer Engagement – Personalized Interaction
- University of Missouri Health Care for Employee Engagement
- University of Vermont Medical Center for Overall Consumer Engagement
“Leaders across healthcare collaborated at our annual Client Congress to share best practices in care management, patient engagement and marketing,” shared Peter Kuhn, CEO, Influence Health. “We commend these organizations and their teams as they continue to set the standards in improving healthcare and using digital solutions to positively influence patient outcomes.”
To learn more about Influence Health visit influencehealth.com or contact marketing(at)influencehealth(dot)com.
About the eHealth Excellence Awards
Influence Health was founded on the premise that the Internet can improve the collaboration between healthcare providers and patients and since has partnered with hundreds of organizations to virtually engage, activate and influence patients. The eHealth Excellence Awards program is designed to recognize organizations for their innovation and cultural commitment to improving healthcare using digital solutions.
About Influence Health
Influence Health provides the healthcare industry’s only integrated digital consumer engagement and activation platform. The Influence Health platform enables providers, employers and payers to positively influence consumer decision making and health-behaviors well beyond the physical care setting through personalized and interactive multi-channel engagement. Since 1996, the Birmingham, AL-based company has helped more than 1,100 provider organizations influence consumers in a way that is transformative to financial and quality outcomes. For more information, please visit influencehealth.com.