(PRWEB) May 15, 2015
EnergySolutions announced today it will provide information on its website to better educate all who are interested in learning the facts about depleted uranium (DU).
The information will be available at http://www.energysolutions.com in two formats: Animated Video and a Questions and Answers Document. The video demonstrates how depleted uranium is the bi-product of uranium ore illustrating the milling process and how depleted uranium is safely packaged, transported and disposed.
Examples of the information available in both the animated video and Q & A include the following:
- What is depleted uranium?
- How is depleted uranium classified?
- What environmental dangers does depleted uranium pose?
- How is depleted uranium packaged?
- How is depleted uranium transported?
- How is depleted uranium disposed?
- Can depleted uranium be safely disposed?
- Why Utah?
- AND MUCH MORE…
For additional information please contact Mark Walker at mwalker(at)energysolutions.com or 801- 231 -9194.