For the past 10 years, we’ve consistently been raising the Cybersecurity bar and are successful in providing our customers with unrivaled, defense grade solutions for protection against advanced cyber threats
Past News ReleasesRSS
Newport Beach, CA (PRWEB) May 15, 2015
Gartner Visionary, GTB Technologies, Inc. (http://www.gtbtechnologies.com) the leading independent Data Loss Prevention, Cloud Visibility & DLP / APT Company, once again raises the bar by plugging the most dangerous cybersecurity hole of Shadow IT with GTB Stealthfence.
Shadow IT (also known as Stealth IT or BYOx) is the use of unsanctioned SaaS or Cloud services by employees or users within an organization and is largely considered to be the most dangerous cyber blind spot for any organization. These unsanctioned applications may be used to transfer, without detection or approval, confidential and/or sensitive data including intellectual property and compliant data up to a private Cloud.
GTB’s unrivaled solution, Stealthfence ( http://www.gtbtechnologies.com/en/solutions/shadow-it-elimination ) allows its users to automatically identify “sync folders” on workstations. GTB Stealthfence accurately illuminates, monitors and/or blocks sensitive content being sent to these folders. Another market first feature is its ability to automatically enforce Information Rights Management credentials (IRM) on files, in order to provide access controls to its content.
Other important Stealthfence features include:
- Native Cloud Data Classification and Discovery for Dropbox, Box, Azure, Office 365, Google Drive, OneDrive and many more..
- Options for automatic encryption and file level access controls
- Detection engine options for the unique ability to detect video, CAD files, including precise partial file matches regardless of file type
GTB’s Stealthfence offering enables enterprises to accurately illuminate and eliminate Shadow IT with a simple setup.
For the past 10 years, we've consistently been raising the cybersecurity bar and are successful in providing our customers with unrivaled, defense grade solutions for protection against advanced cyber threats thus allowing them to be confident that their data protection program actually works”” says Wendy Cohen, GTB’s Global Cloud Practice Director. “And because of its simplicity and accuracy, GTB’s StealthfenceTM gives organizations the comfort to allow end-users to use the tools they want while providing IT the controls they need… continued Cohen.
GTB’s Cybersecurity solutions provide enterprises the ability to analyze and control data from a myriad of sources— laptops, database exchanges, cloud services, such as Amazon AWS, Amazon Cloud, Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Cloud, Google Docs, Google Drive, Office 365, OneDrive, Salesforce, SAP and more, to Shadow IT (BYOx), email, instant messengers, social media, websites and even malware or cyber espionage insiders “phoning home” data, such as in the recent Sony and Anthem data breaches. On-premise, Managed Security Program or Hybrid MSP Deployment modes are available.
To try GTB’s StealthfenceTM, one can register at http://www.gtbtechnologies.com/en/downloads
GTB Technology Alliance partners who wish to add GTB StealthfenceTM to their offering can visit http://www.gtbtechnologies.com/en/partner/partner-oem-sdk
About GTB Technologies, Inc.
GTB Advanced Data Protection / DLP products are the ONLY Cybersecurity solutions which can:
- perform Real-Time Data Classification on Data at Rest & Data in Motion while automatically enforcing data security policies
- Unrivaled, off-premise fingerprint detection, no need to "phone home"
- support & fingerprint (the most precise detection engine) Multi Terra Bytes of data without "choking" or network degradation
- Perform partial file match on Binary data such as Audio, Video, Executable, etc. regardless of file size.
- provide coverage for all 65,000+ channels
- Controls Wireless (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth), SSL WITHOUT A PROXY, Encrypted data, POS, Social Media, Email and Applications such as SKYPE, Dropbox & more; both on premise, off premise and in the cloud
he "Goof Proof Guide to Data Loss Prevention", "Returning the 'P' back into DLP", "Reverse Content-Aware Firewall", "AccuMatch", and "GTB Inspector", "Inspector Cloud, "Taking the 'P' into the Stratosphere", "Got Malware? Now What?" "It's 10 PM; do you know where your Salesforce Data is?" , "Data Loss Prevention that actually works" “dlpthatworks” and “Stealthfence” are trademarks, service marks or registered trademarks / service marks of GTB Technologies, Inc., in the United States and/or in other countries. All other brands, products, or service names are or may be trademarks or service marks of, and are used to identify products or services and are the property, of their respective owners and no affiliation with or endorsement, sponsorship or support is implied
Copyright 2015 GTB Technologies, Inc. All Rights Reserved