Atlantic City, NJ (PRWEB) May 14, 2015
F84 Games (http://www.f84games.com) and Stan Lee’s POW! Entertainment (http://www.powentertainment.com) are pleased to announce that they are releasing Stan Lee’s Hero Command mobile game at the Atlantic City Boardwalk Convention today. From the imagination of comic book legend, Stan Lee, comes an expansive superhero world and action/adventure experience starring powerful new heroes, villains, and even Stan Lee himself. It is a “Free To Play” game and is now available to download for both the iOS and Android today.
“Fans of my classic superheroes are going to love the new characters they can play as in Hero Command,” says Stan Lee, Chief Creative Officer at POW! Entertainment. “Plus, the game has me as a character – what more could you want!”
“POW! Entertainment is always developing a slate of characters, and through our partnership with F84 Games, we’ve been able to introduce them to new generations of fans via one of the newest forms of entertainment,” says Gill Champion, President, CEO and Director, POW! Entertainment.
ABOUT THE GAME:
Stan Lee’s Hero Command stars Stan Lee himself as the leader of Hero Command, who gives players their assignments and dispatches heroes to save the day. As an ever-expanding game, players will discover and interact with new playable heroes across exciting new scenarios released regularly. Players will be met with a blend of humor, action and suspense. After an initial beta trial, the game is now releasing in both iOS and Android app stores with the full gameplay features.
- THE HEROES: Play as Steamhammer, a Russian strongman with a steam-powered suit; Seer, a kid genius and powerful psychic; the Twins, a high-flying trapeze team, and new heroes to be deployed in the coming months. What’s more, other heroes will join you on your missions as you progress through the game!
- STAN MISSIONS: Play as Stan Lee himself! Help Stan sneak through his missions using his trusty invisibility watch! Avoid enemies at all costs!
- THE VILLAINS: Overlords Lord Hibiculus, Sand Witch and Zombi will be sure to engage in incredible boss battles when you finally catch up to them. Watch Out… you’ll have to tackle three additional villains along the way as well as hatch a plan to outwit their thugs and minions first!
- CITY DANGERS: Be sure to keep an eye out for street-level dangers that can stop your heroes in their tracks:
o Evil Sand spewing Cats! Make contact with their sandy spew and get stunned!
o Zombi Demon Fissures now emit tortured souls. Come in contact and take damage every second.
o Maniacal Gnomes have littered the world with their retro mechanical danger. Keep clear of their land mines!
- EVERYPLAY INTEGRATION: With EveryPlay you can record and upload all of your greatest hero moments online for you and your friends to enjoy! Control EveryPlay in the settings menu.
- GET SOCIAL: Be a hero and like Stan Lee’s Hero Command on Facebook! Find the Facebook like button in the Hero Command store.
Those attending the Atlantic City Boardwalk Con in New Jersey can also learn more about the game by visiting the F84 Games Booth #912 or by dropping by the dedicated ‘F84 Games: Stan Lee’s Hero Command’ panel on Sunday May 17th 1pm at Room #303.
Stan Lee’s Hero Command is available to download in the North America, UK, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand territories, and will be coming soon to more countries.
ABOUT POW! ENTERTAINMENT
POW! Entertainment, Inc. (OTCQB: POWN), a multi-media entertainment company, was founded by noted comic book writer Stan Lee, together with award-winning producer Gill Champion and the late intellectual property specialist Arthur Lieberman. POW!’s principals have extensive backgrounds in the creation and production of original intellectual properties, including some of the most successful entertainment franchises of all time. POW! is utilizing Stan Lee’s historical background by perpetuating his legacy while creating and developing all new live-action films, television, digital games, merchandising, licensing and related ancillary markets, all of which contribute to global expansion. POW! partners with third parties and strategic alliances, including studios and networks, in the production and distribution of new POW! character franchises.
ABOUT F84 GAMES
F84 Games is a well-established and trusted development partner for leading entertainment brands. Their talented team and has delivered dozens of titles across platforms from console to mobile and web. F84 Games is a fully staffed studio with all positions filled by dedicated in-house talent in our North Hollywood headquarters. F84’s world class clientele has given them the opportunity to work with the biggest entertainment franchises of all time.
For More Info, Please Contact:
For F84 Games:
press(at)f84games(dot)com / 818-754-1231
For POW! Entertainment:
pow(at)miller-pr(dot)com / 323-761-7220