London, UK (PRWEB) May 18, 2015
Market Publishers Ltd is excited to call for participation in the AIDF Asia Aid & Response Summit 2015, which will take place in June 16-18, 2015, in the United Nations Conference Centre, Bangkok, Thailand. The summit will be held with the tagline ‘Delivering aid and improving resilience through technological innovations’
- Learn about the latest trends in disaster resilience and relief management.
- Find out about new innovations and tailored solutions, particularly in the world of mobile devices.
- Compare your approaches and make the best from first-hand insights from your partners and peers.
- Build long-standing partnerships and more efficient collaborations.
By attending the Event, organized by Aid & International Development Forum, you will obtain an unrivalled opportunity to appear at the leading platform, which unites humanitarian thought leaders, regional governments, NGOs, aid agencies, UN, policy makers and the private sector that strive to establish collaborations, gain expertise and share priceless experiences.
AIDF Asia Aid & Response Summit 2015
Date: June 16-18, 2015
Location: United Nations Conference Centre, Bangkok, Thailand
AIDF Asia Aid & Response Summit 2015 will be held during 3 days and will include: Mobile for Development (16 June), Disaster Risk & Resilience (17 June), Aid & Response Operations (18 June). This summit is likely to unite 400+ senior representatives. This year summit will demonstrate the best practice approaches and current initiatives, offering trans-disciplinary discussions with participants from all relevant stakeholder groups.
Targeted audience for AIDF Asia Aid & Response Summit 2015 comprises:
- senior representatives from regional governments in South East Asia, UN and intergovernmental organizations;
- academic and technical institutions;
- the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement and Non-Government Organizations;
- community leaders, media and the private sector.
Additionally, the oncoming beneficial multi-stream summit is the very place for Directors and Advisers in Development, Humanitarian Response, Operations, Programmes, Infrastructure, Logistics, Procurement, Security & Safety, Partnerships, Financing, Training, IT and Technology, Health, Disaster Resilience, Climate Change Adaptation Science & Technology.
PLEASE NOTE! Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register right now at MarketPublishers.com, please visit our Registration Page.