With a new Maxima comes new technology, and Nissan is ready to dive right into Model Year 2016 with some of our most innovative technology yet.
Detroit (PRWEB) May 19, 2015
In a keynote presentation to take place on the morning of the first day of the conference, Dan Teeter, Director of Vehicle Connected Services at Nissan, is set to announce the launch of their NissanConnect Services product in collaboration with Sirius XM. Features to be introduced include vehicle security, monitoring, remote services, and POI searches sent to the vehicle.
”With a new Maxima comes new technology, and Nissan is ready to dive right into Model Year 2016 with some of our most innovative technology yet,” said Dan Teeter, Director of Vehicle Connected Services. “With security, maintenance, monitoring, remote services and more, NissanConnect Services will make life easier for the everyday driver, helping them stay connected with their vehicle and the world around it.”
There are a limited number of passes remaining to attend the conference. Register here: http://www.tu-auto.com/detroit/register.php
TU-Automotive Detroit (June 3-4) is the biggest and most comprehensive B2B automotive tech. event to date, uniting over 3,000 industry executives for two days in Detroit. It represents the widespread excitement in the connected car space with many different players making major announcements, cross-industry partnerships and game-changing innovations.
Throughout the two-day event there is over 20 hours of dedicated networking time allowing the 3000 strong attendees to swap business cards with companies including: Ford, GM, Nissan, Toyota, DoT, TomTom, Zipcar and many more.
The Most Senior Speaker Line-Up To Date
TU-Automotive Detroit 2015 will bring the view from the boardroom to the show, with speakers including:
- Klas Bendrik, SVP & Group CIO, Volvo Car Group
- Brian Simmermon, VP & CIO, Subaru North America
- Dan Teeter, Director, Vehicle Connected Services, Nissan
- Bret Scott, Head of Silicon Valley Future Technologies, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Henry Bzeih, Head of Connected Car/CTO, Kia
- Alain De Taeye, Management Board, TomTom
- Kate Roberts, Director of Global Partnerships, Zipcar
- Mike Tinskey, Global Director, Vehicle Electrification & Infrastructure, Ford Motor Company
- Dan Kinney, Director, User Experience, Global Connected Customer Experience, General Motors
- James Keller, Chief Engineer/Senior Manager, Honda R&D North America
- Eric Wingfield, Mobility Strategist, Ford Motor Company
- Thilo Koslowski, VP & Distinguished Analyst - Automotive, Vehicle ICT, Gartner
To view the complete conference information go to - http://www.tu-auto.com/detroit/
Follow the conversation at #TUDetroit or get involved via detroit(at)tu-auto(dot)com or + 44 (0) 207 375 7585 / 1 800 814 3459 ext. 7585
TU-Automotive is a world leader in providing events and business intelligence to the automotive technology community, covering telematics, auto mobility, autonomous vehicles and legal & insurance. You can sign up to receive free weekly updates, including exclusive industry analysis, interviews and insights at: http://www.tu-auto.com
Project Director | TU-Automotive
T: (UStf) 1 800 814 3459 ext 7221 | (Global) +44 (0)20 7375 7221