Sioux Falls, SD (PRWEB) July 16, 2015
As an internationally-respected trust administration firm, Sterling Trustees has been providing objective intermediary services based out of South Dakota since 2008. The company implements grantors’ intentions while serving the beneficiaries' needs by carefully developing and managing personalized plans. Their independent model assures objective advice without being influenced by self-serving interests. Sterling is a fee-based firm that derives no commissions from investments. Sterling Trustees administers and manages trusts for clients throughout the United States and internationally.
To fully explain the advantages of using a South Dakota-chartered trust company, Sterling Trustees has just released an infographic, available on their website, that emphasizes the following points:
- South Dakota ranks as one of the United States’ leading trust jurisdictions. The state’s Department of Banking strictly regulates the industry in order to ensure its integrity, and has enacted legislation that protects beneficiary interests, as well as powers of appointment. The state also provides creditor protection for self-settled trusts and has the country’s lowest insurance premium tax.
- South Dakota allows family members and their professional advisors to be involved in roles traditionally held by trustees through directed trusts including trust protectors, investment committees and distribution.
- South Dakota grants continued ex-spouse and creditor protection for beneficiaries in perpetuity through the provision of trusts with unlimited durations.
- South Dakota ensures creditor protection for self-settled trusts, enabling clients to retain a level of control and certain disposition rights.
- South Dakota does not require that trust documents, such as updates and changes to a trust, be made part of public record, thereby providing an increased level of privacy.
- South Dakota provides for a variety of tax savings. The state does NOT collect state income tax, capital gains tax, intangibles tax, corporate income tax, dividends and interest tax or city or local taxes.
By basing their trust administration firm out of South Dakota, Sterling Trustees can help their clients leverage the most up-to-date and advanced trust laws available. As an added benefit to their clientele, Sterling Trustees charges a fixed fee for their trust management services. The fee is based on factors unique to each trust – its size, asset types and complexity levels.
For more information on the benefits of South Dakota trust companies, contact Sterling Trustees directly at 605-593-8950 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Sterling Trustees:
Sterling Trustees is a fee-only trust administration firm located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. By working independently, the firm allows its clients to avoid the extra costs and conflicts of interest associated with large financial institutions. Sterling Trustees' main goal is to keep assets safe while remaining objective.
For more information, please visit http://www.sterlingtrustees.com.