Mountain View, CA (PRWEB) May 19, 2015
FusionOps, the leading provider of cloud analytics applications for managing the supply chain, announced record results for Q1 2015 across all aspects of the company. The company announced $12 million in funding, and a new offering for Salesforce.com and Oracle® Enterprise Business Suite. The FusionOps supply chain analytics platform posted 130% growth in revenue and over 700% new user growth as new and current customers expanded their usage.
“We came out of the gates strong in 2015 across the entire company,” said Gary Meyers, CEO of FusionOps. “Companies are realizing that their supply chain is a critical driver of their success. Using cloud-based analytics is essential to making better decisions that will deliver measurable business results. It’s no longer a nice-to-have option.”
Q1 2015 highlights include:
- Bookings: Over 300% increase over Q1 2014.
- Funding: FusionOps received $12 million in a Series B funding round led by New Enterprise Associates.
- Renewal Rate: 93% customer renewal rate as customers expanded their usage of the FusionOps supply chain analytics platform.
- New Customers: FusionOps expanded its customer base with new multi-billion dollar customers across manufacturing sectors, including verticals such as the semiconductor, chemicals, and pharmaceutical industries.
- Platform Adoption: Active users on the FusionOps’ cloud platform grew over 200%, with over 700% growth in analytics run over 2013.
- Innovation: FusionOps continued to bring new innovations to its cloud platform in Q1 2015. Major announcements included support for Oracle Enterprise Business Suite and Salesforce.com.
- Leadership team: FusionOps expanded the executive leadership team with the hiring of Chris Bernhoft as the Vice President of Global Sales.
- Employees: FusionOps continued to aggressively hire to support its rapid customer growth. The number of new employees grew by 162% over Q1 2014.
“It is absolutely imperative for us to take advantage of cloud analytics applications, and FusionOps has proven itself to be a leader in the space,” said Rajeev Ankireddypalli, Vice President of IT at Advanced Energy. “We have a roadmap for deploying enterprise cloud solutions and FusionOps is a perfect fit when it comes to supply chain analytics. We couldn’t run our business without them.”
FusionOps is the leading provider of cloud-based analytics applications for the supply chain. Thousands of users in over 80 countries worldwide rely on the FusionOps suite of cloud applications to maximize their supply chain performance. Unlike BI tools, the FusionOps SaaS applications come pre-populated with industry standard metrics and data models. This eliminates the extensive cost and resources companies spend developing their own applications that can run into the tens of millions of dollars. For more information visit FusionOps.com.
For more information contact: