NOVAtime is serious about application security and we’re proud to provide secured best-of-breed workforce management solution for our clients. The Plynt Certificate is evidence that our solution has passed globally recognized security checks!
(PRWEB) May 19, 2015
DIAMOND BAR, CALIF. (PRWEB) May 20, 2015 -- NOVAtime Technology, Inc. (http://www.novatime.com), a leading provider of enterprise Time and Attendance / Workforce Management solutions, announced that NOVAtime Time and Attendance / Workforce Management solution has, once again, passed the thorough penetration tests performed by Plynt / Pladion, a security testing and verification expert. NOVAtime earned the first application security penetration certification in 2008.
The Plynt Certification’s security protection criteria include the following:
1. Safety against popular attacks;
2. Defense against threat profile;
3. Protection of sensitive data in transmission;
4. Safeguarded passwords;
5. Protection against password guessing;
6. Secure “forgot password” implementation; and
7. Insecure configuration settings on servers accessible directly by users..
The certification’s security requirements criteria state that:
1. Safe sensitive data is not stored on client machines;
2. Sensitive data is not hidden in pages;
3. No sensitive data is revealed in error messages;
4. Re-authentication is required for sensitive activities;
5. No sensitive data is included in requests to external sites;
6. Web server is protected against known vulnerabilities;
7. No sample or test application is available to remote users; and
8. No sensitive data is disclosed in any source code accessible to remote users.
Mr. Gil Sidhom, Vice President of Research and Development at NOVAtime, states, “NOVAtime is serious about application security and we’re proud to provide secured best-of-breed workforce management solution for our clients. The Plynt Certificate is evidence that our solution has passed globally recognized security checks, which have been applied by Plynt during the test.”
NOVAtime is headquartered in Diamond Bar, California, and has become the leader in integrating Time and Attendance Management with Human Resource and Payroll systems. Known for its scalable and leading-edge software and hardware technology, NOVAtime has been selected as the preferred Time and Attendance / Workforce Management solution provider by many of the best-managed companies in the world.
With corporate offices located in Diamond Bar, California, NOVAtime utilizes the latest technology advancements for its complete suite of Workforce Management solutions. NOVAtime serves companies with complex data collection requirements through a variety of devices, including badge/biometric time clocks, browser-based data collection, telephone, and PDA scanners. It offers solutions for scheduling, labor allocation, job costing, work-order management, and cost center allocation. For more information on NOVAtime, please visit http://www.novatime.com or call 877.486.6682.