Matt and I are very proud of this accomplishment and grateful to our customers who helped us get here,” said Milliman, an employee/owner since 2002. “We very much look forward to the next 20 years and continuing to produce wines that our customers enjoy.
Calistoga, CA (PRWEB) May 21, 2015
Two decades after their start with a few barrels of wine in a garage, August Briggs Winery is celebrating their 20th Anniversary. This employee turned owner winery is best known for its limited production wines sourced from Napa Valley's and Sonoma’s top vineyards. In celebration of this milestone, co-owners, Colette Milliman and Matthew Gacso, welcome visitors to their tasting room in downtown Calistoga, CA with a weekend celebration on June 13 & 14, 2015. A percentage of the weekends’ proceeds will be donated to the Guide Dogs for the Blind.
For this event, which is open to the public, they will:
- Make available rare Library Wines to taste and purchase
- Provide discounted pricing on select wines
- Special Release of their first ever Meritage
- Serve a variety of delicious treats from local food trucks, Phat Wraps & Salads & Crossroads Chicken, to enjoy and complement the wines
- Offer barrel tasting for a fee or complimentary with any wine purchase
- A representative from Guide Dogs for the Blind to answer questions and receive donations
August Briggs Winery is a boutique, employee turned owner winery specializing in single vineyard wines of classic and eclectic varietals from Napa and Sonoma’s most renowned vineyards. Founded in 1995 in a small garage, the winery moved in 2011 to their tasting room in downtown Calistoga. The winery’s portfolio of Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Noir, Syrah, Petite Sirah, Zinfandel, Charbono, Pinot Meunier, Petit Verdot and Chardonnay is available at the tasting room, via the winery’s website, http://www.augustbriggswinery.com, and in select markets nationally.