Greater Palm Springs, California (PRWEB) May 19, 2015
Greater Palm Springs Convention & Visitors Bureau (CVB), the official tourism marketing agency for the Coachella Valley, launched its summer initiative, Summer Chill, to entice visitors to book summer travel to Greater Palm Springs. The promotional effort showcases some of the hottest deals of the year.
The Summer Chill campaign includes television spots in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego and San Francisco; out-of-home advertising in Los Angeles and San Diego, digital media campaign targeting the Southern California drive market, social media engagement using the hashtag #TheChillisOn and exclusive editorial content on visitgreaterpalmsprings.com.
An important component of the Summer Chill program is the “Chill Pass,” designed to enhance midweek summer travel. The following is a sample of the more than 100 Summer Chill offers:
- Enjoy luxury accommodations, with rates from $269 per night, resort credit of $250 and 2 hours of childcare with the Chill Out package at Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa.
- Receive a free pair of tickets to the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway when you stay three consecutive midweek nights at Palm Springs boutique hotel, La Maison.
- You can book two rooms, with rates starting at $159 per night and get a connecting room for $50 (and pay only one resort fee) with the “It’s All About the Space” offer at the Renaissance Indian Wells Resort & Spa.
- The Hard Rock Palm Springs is featuring a midweek rate of $99 with 2 free drinks ($25 beverage credit) and a half-off room upgrade to a pool view, premium room with a 1:00 pm late check-out.
- Midnight at the Oasis! Stay 2 nights and get your 3rd night free, at El Morocco. Sip on complimentary “Morocco-tini’s” each night poolside (or even in the mineral springs pool!)
About Greater Palm Springs, California
Greater Palm Springs is Southern California’s premier resort and golf destination. Discover a place of many experiences and surprises in nine distinctive cities: Palm Springs, Desert Hot Springs, Cathedral City, Rancho Mirage, Palm Desert, Indian Wells, La Quinta, Indio and Coachella. As a respite for mind, body and spirit, Greater Palm Springs is ready to provide you with an unparalleled sense of escape, adventure, recreation, relaxation and your own unique way to play--anytime of the year. For more information on Greater Palm Springs, go to visitgreaterpalmsprings.com.