Aimed at Corporate Risk Officers, the Benchmarker™ is a valuable tool that will take the user deep into all aspects of risk management.
North Vancouver, B.C., Canada (PRWEB) June 02, 2015
Specialty Technical Publishers, premier North American publisher of audit, compliance and risk solutions, and Radar today announced the release of a new online risk management effectiveness gap-improvement program.
All organizations need to resolve and reduce the effect of uncertainty on objectives. Organizations not only assess and treat risks (managing risks), but they improve their capabilities to do this (risk managing) thereby embedding these capabilities within existing management systems and processes. Such capabilities, tracked by a robust risk maturity model, are essential to the success of any organization, be it large or small. Research indicates risk mature organizations earn three times more EBITDA profit, enjoy stronger valuations and share prices, reduce project costs and delays and rebound better from crises.
Benefit from practicing CRO industry leading practices and COSO ERM and ISO 31000 benchmarks, to collect as-is findings, tailor to-be gap-improvements, generate a five-year Risk Management Plan, and create inputs to the Risk-based Audit Plan. Learn more about BenchMarker™ here.
Specialty Technical Publishers (STP) and Radar ERM BenchMarker™ provides:
- Risk professionals with a risk maturity road-map inputting a Five-year Risk Management Plan based on resource estimates and budget prompts.
- Internal Auditors with a powerful solution to meet the IIA Standard 2020 mandate to periodically evaluate risk management effectiveness; as well as create inputs to their own Risk-based Audit Plan.
- Senior Management with robust Key Performance or Risk Indicator (KPI or KRI) measures.
- Board Directors with an at-a-glance risk maturity status and dashboard.
- GRC consultants with a sustainable risk planning tool tailored and benchmarked to each client.
ERM BenchMarker™ features:
- Comprehensiveness - Over 100 leading global risk management capabilities comprehensively described in over 25,000 words and grouped into eight (8) cascading modular themes for easier implementation of an actionable and measurable ERM program and plan.
- Cross-walks - Transparent cross-walks down to specific section/page references to all capabilities expressed in both ISO 31000:2009 & COSO ERM 2004 - as well as the one-third missed by these two.
- Measurability - Questionnaire-based risk maturity model with rigorous five-point rating scale adapted from HB158 and ISO-IEC 15504 enabling robust measurement and tracking.
- Practitioner guidance - Over 17,000 words of expert author guidance and commentary every step of the way - based on international CRO practice over five continents backed by research of over 6,000 capabilities.
- Performance reports - for measured benchmarking of as-is ERM capabilities whilst collecting free-text to-be gap-improvements tailored to each organization.
- ERM Plan - An exportable Five-year Risk Management Plan including future human, technology, finance, information and partner resources.
- Updates - 1-2 updates a year to reflect changes to trends, regulations and standards.
BenchMarker™ is authored by Domenic Antonucci, a practicing Chief Risk Officer aligning enterprise-wide risk management (ERM) and project risks for a multi-national construction and manufacturing company operating in up to 64 countries. An Australian expatriate based in Dubai UAE, Domenic specializes in bringing organizations ‘up the ERM maturity curve‘ and building risk practitioner tools for implementing ERM, ISO 31000:2009 and COSO ERM.
ERM BenchMarker™ is a new addition and element to STP’s Audit Suite, a range of tools designed to make Environmental, Health and Safety auditing easier.
STP’s Audit Suite tools allow the user to:
- Easily identify the regulations that apply to an audit.
- Add, customize, and assign importance scores to audit questions based on the organization.
- Build a results report with STP Xcelerator that can be distributed electronically and/or filed.
- Simply and accurately record audit data to show due diligence.
For more information on BenchMarker™, click here.
“We are very pleased to add Radar’s BenchMarker™ to our stable of online offerings as it provides us with a solid base in the field of Risk Management. Aimed at Corporate Risk Officers, the BenchMarker™ is a valuable tool that will take the user deep into all aspects of risk management. The added elements of the author’s perspective, and a crosswalk between COSO and ISO 31000 will make this offering truly universal and set it apart from all other products in this dynamic market.”
— Steve Britten, Acting President of Specialty Technical Publishers (STP)
About Specialty Technical Publishers
Specialty Technical Publishers produces technical resource guides covering environmental, health & safety, transportation, accounting, business practices, standards and law, offering comprehensive guidance on key compliance and regulatory issues. STP is a division of Glacier Media Inc., a Canadian information communications company that provides primary and essential information in print, electronic and online media. Glacier’s Business and Professional Information Group publishes directories, technical manuals, research and development materials, medical education, electronic databases, investment information and specialty websites.
About Radar. The Risk Management Company.
Radar empowers teams and optimizes business with expert, strategic risk management advice and a commitment to partnership. Radar's global customer base includes private organizations and the public sector who seek out a top Risk Management partner in Enterprise Risk Management, Security and supporting GRC Technologies.
Learn more about Radar