Our goal at Ca’ Momi is to bring joy to life through heartcrafted food and wine and BottleRock is THE place where everyone is enjoying the Napa Valley lifestyle,” said Ca’ Momi Chief Evolutionary Officer, Valentina Guolo-Migotto.
Napa Valley, California (PRWEB) May 22, 2015
Ca’ Momi Napa Valley, the Italian lifestyle brand rooted in soulful tradition and Napa Valley spirit, has announced their full-force participation at the upcoming BottleRock Napa Valley music, food, wine, and brew festival. Ca’ Momi will be providing world-class food and wine throughout the three-day event. Ca’ Momi Enoteca and Osteria will be represented in several areas throughout BottleRock and Ca’ Momi still and sparkling wines will be served in a variety of concession stands and VIP areas. Guests will be able to enjoy Ca' Momi wine and food while listening to headliners like Imagine Dragons, Robert Plant and No Doubt.
“Our goal at Ca’ Momi is to bring joy to life through heartcrafted food and wine and BottleRock is THE place where everyone is enjoying the Napa Valley lifestyle,” said Ca’ Momi Chief Evolutionary Officer, Valentina Guolo-Migotto.
Ca’ Momi offerings at BottleRock include:
The Ca’ Momi Lounge
- Facing the main BottleRock stage, the Ca’ Momi lounge encourages BottleRock visitors to stop by, relax and enjoy a glass of wine (available for purchase at the festival concessions next door) and pizza in an inviting, rustic setting.
- Fun features include a photo booth for social media sharing, temporary tattoo application and a prizewheel where guests can win a variety of prizes including glow bracelets, bumper stickers and chapstick.
Ca’ Momi Culinary Offerings
- In the Food Garden, Ca’ Momi will offer three pizzas: Crumbled sausage and organic raw onion, four cheese, and arugula and mascarpone, in addition to signature latte e miele bignè.
- In the VIP area, Ca’ Momi will serve five pizzas: Margherita; porchetta and arugula; grilled onion and taleggio; ham, artichoke and mushroom; and prosciutto and mushroom pizza. Ca’ Momi will also serve three types of panzerotti (crispy mini calzone) including: Ricotta and prosciutto, margherita, and mushroom with smoked mozzarella. Additional offerings include organic spinach and strawberry salad, and latte e miele bignès. Heritage dishes will be provided to Platinum Lounge guests on Saturday, May 30th, from 12-2.
- Ca’ Momi will also participate in 2015’s debut “Williams-Sonoma Culinary Stage” on Saturday, May 30th at 5:00pm where Ca’ Momi’s Master Pizzaiolo Dario De Conti will demonstrate the ‘10 steps to making pizza Napoletana' and will serve samples of pizza Margherita. Special guests Michael Franti, Wavy Gravy, Zella Day, and Association of Pizza Napoletana (APN) US president Roberto Caporuscio will join Dario for this special culinary presentation.
Ca’ Momi Still and Sparkling Wines
- Adjacent to Ca’ Momi lounge, guests can purchase a one of a kind Ca’ Secco drink with Luxardo Maraschino Cherries, called the ‘Monte Rua.’ In addition, the 2014 Rosso di Napa and the 2013 Do It For The Love White Wine will be served.
- The BottleRock wine concession bar will feature the 2013 Ca’ Momi Napa Valley Pinot Noir.
- The VIP Lounge’s “Bubbly Bar” will offer Ca’ Rosa Frizzante and Ca’ Secco Frizzante.
- BottleRock performers can enjoy Ca’ Secco Frizzante, the 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon, and the 2014 Ca’ Momi Napa Valley Chardonnay in the Artist Lounge.
- Ca’ Secco Frizzante will be available in the Platinum Lounge, to those with Platinum passes.
BottleRock Napa Valley 1-day General Admission, VIP and Platinum passes are still available and can be purchased online at http://www.bottlerocknapavalley.com
About Ca’ Momi Napa Valley:
Ca’ Momi is an Italian lifestyle brand rooted in soulful tradition and Napa Valley spirit. Obsessively authentic and passionate about sustaining and sharing old-world Italian traditions, Ca’ Momi’s founders developed a heart-crafted line of Napa Valley wines and a popular enoteca in Napa. Ca’ Momi enoteca features obsessively authentic Italian dishes made with organic and local ingredients. At the center is the pizzeria, which is one of only a few in the U.S. that is certified for authenticity by the Verace Pizza Napoletana (VPN) Association of Italy. The founders of Ca’ Momi Napa Valley are dedicated to living their lives with intention, soul and passion, and all Ca’ Momi products are mindfully crafted to bring joy to every day life.
About Ca’ Momi enoteca and osteria:
Ca’ Momi is an Italian-style enoteca (wine bar), where great food and wine are meant to be enjoyed together in a convivial atmosphere, at the table with friends and family. Within the enoteca is a retail shop featuring Ca’ Momi wines and Italian pantry essentials, including imported artisan products from Italy, house-made olive oils and vinegars, as well as a stunning Italian pasticceria case, with every dolce made in-house. Ca’ Momi has the Ospitalitá Italiana Seal of quality and authenticity granted by Italian Government to restaurants promoting Italian gastronomic culture and standards. Ca’ Momi enoteca is a Michelin recommended restaurant.
Ca’ Momi is expanding with a new Osteria, presenting an intimate, “heartcrafted” dining experience that will preserve Ca’ Momi’s current menu and mission, and will feature a full bar of Ca’ Momi wines, house-made spirits and beer, and the celebrated certified Verace Pizza Napoletana (VPN). The new Osteria will open Summer 2015 at 1141 First Street, Napa, CA 94559. Ca’ Momi enoteca is located at the Oxbow Marketplace at 610 1st Street, Napa, CA 94559. The Enoteca is open seven days a week, from 7:30 am – 9:00 pm. Phone: (707) 257-4992. Reservations: opentable.com.
About Ca’ Momi winery:
Founded in 2006, Ca’ Momi Napa Valley is the heart’s offering of three Italians: Dario De Conti, Valentina Guolo-Migotto and Stefano Migotto. Ca’ Momi is a tribute to the land of their birth and the wines that they love. Ca’ Momi makes heart-crafted wines elevating the best grapes that the Napa Valley has to offer. From the winery and vineyards in Carneros, featuring hand-selected fruit from across the Napa Valley, Ca’ Momi wines represent the best of both worlds: Napa Valley fruit carefully crafted by the heritage and obsessive care of Old World winemaking. Their portfolio includes award-winning House blends to an opulent Reserve line. Combined, winemakers Dario De Conti and Stefano Migotto have over 30 years of experience in wine consulting and the finer points of Old World winemaking. From their years consulting for wineries throughout the region, both men hold long-established relationships with some of the best grape growers in Napa Valley, guaranteeing top-quality fruit for years to come.
About BottleRock Napa Valley:
Recently deemed one of the world’s best festivals by Fest300, BottleRock Napa Valley is a three-day cultural experience filled with world-class music and hospitality. Taking place in the heart of downtown Napa, BottleRock features over 70 acclaimed artists and bands, and food and wine from top chefs and vintners from throughout Northern California.
camomienoteca.com // Twitter: @CaMomiNapa + Facebook: @CaMomiNapaValley + Instagram @CaMomiNapaValley
camomiwines.com // Twitter: @CaMomiWinery + Facebook: @CaMomiWinery
bottlerocknapa.com // Twitter: @BottleRockNapa + Facebook: @BottleRockNapaValley + Instagram: @BottlerockNapa #BottleRock