Franklin TN (PRWEB) May 26, 2015
May 25, 2015 – CoreCommerce, creator of the popular e-commerce software by the same name, announced today the latest enhancements to its solution, including significantly increasing load speeds to enhance the customer’s experience.
“These latest improvements to CoreCommerce’s solution enable our customers to do even more with their e-commerce presence,” said Matt DeLong, founder and CEO, CoreCommerce. “We stay tuned in to our customers and what they need in order to provide the best in a comprehensive online selling platform developed with entrepreneurs in mind.”
In addition to increasing load speeds, CoreCommerce has:
- Improved Facebook integration to more easily recognize product images
- Improved blog tag integration
- Increased the flexibility of sending email and added a new order status for partially shipped orders
- Added a Saturday delivery option to its FedEx shipping rates
- Added Canadian Post tracking numbers to email when notifying customers of shipped orders
- Increased the accuracy of SEO-friendly URLs
CoreCommerce’s solutions offer power, control and flexibility to meet the needs of SMBs around the world. For the full selection of options and pricing information, visit https://www.corecommerce.com/price-plans.
CoreCommerce is the leading hosted e-commerce shopping cart solution for entrepreneurs and growing businesses. Founded in 2001, CoreCommerce provides easy to use, feature-rich solutions you need to create an engaging online store, including integration with over 100 partners that offer a variety of payment gateways, shipping and fulfillment, e-mail marketing and social media services. Respected for its Legendary Support™, Core Commerce has a knowledgeable, friendly customer service team that is devoted to helping you craft a dynamic online store. CoreCommerce received two 2013 American Business Awards’ Bronze Stevie® Awards.