BKV proudly announces 15 additional wins from the Hermes Creative Awards for work spanning multiple mediums.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) May 26, 2015
BKV, a full-service direct and digital marketing agency, began 2015 winning recognition from AMA Atlanta at the AMY Awards for their Aflac, "This Duck Wears Pink" direct marketing program. In April, BKV followed with the Web Marketing Association, Internet Advertising Competition IAC Awards, winning Best Hotel and Lodging Email Message Campaign for client Kimpton Hotels and Restaurants and Outstanding Integrated Ad Campaign for March of Dimes’ annual March for Babies walk. Now, BKV proudly announces 15 additional wins from the Hermes Creative Awards for work spanning multiple mediums including email marketing, direct mail, integrated campaigns, video for web, and TV advertising.
The Hermes Creative Awards is an international competition for creative professionals involved in the concept, writing and design of traditional materials and programs, as well as emerging technologies. Entries come from: corporate marketing and communication departments, advertising agencies, PR firms, graphic design shops, production companies, web and digital creators and freelancers. This year there were about 6,000 entries from throughout the United States and 22 other countries in the Hermes Creative Awards 2015 competition. BKV entered a total of 16 pieces and had the following results: four Platinum, six Gold and five Honorable Mention.
Maribett Varner, President of BKV, expressed her enthusiasm for these impressive creative wins: “We know we have a creative department full of rock stars and it’s wonderful to get industry proof of how good our teams are. It goes to show that they can do brilliant creative while also driving amazing sales results for our clients.”
“One final point to make about this huge win for the agency,” explains Alan Blose, Chief Creative Officer of BKV, “is that this is a competition focused on craft. It’s judged purely on design and copy. Bringing home this type of recognition is a tribute to our talented and dedicated creative teams who work so hard to make sure the work we do for our clients is exceptional.”
BKV’s award winning lineup is as follows:
- Aflac, "Rocket Duck” – Category: Direct Mail
- Aflac, "Critical Care Series” – Category: Advertising Campaign
- Decluttr, "Profiles in Cluttr” – Category: Integrated Marketing Campaign
- Dell SecureWorks, BKV and Commotion Engine, "Cyber Security Incident Response” – Category: Video for the Web
- Aflac, "Exploding Direct Mail” – Category: Direct Mail
- Decluttr, "Profiles in Cluttr” – Category: TV Ad
- Dell SecureWorks, BKV and Commotion Engine, "Cyber Security: CTU Threat Intelligence Services” – Category: Video for the Web
- Kimpton Hotels and Restaurants, "Cue the Oohs and Ahhs" – Category: E-Newsletter
- Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, "What’s Your Winter Style?” – Category: E-Newsletter
- Kimpton Hotels and Restaurants, "Good to Go” – Category: Email Communication
- Aflac “This Duck Wears Pink” – Category: Direct Mail
- Dell SecureWorks, BKV and Commotion Engine, "Advanced Endpoint Threat Detection" – Category: Video for the Web
- Kimpton Hotels and Restaurants, “Perfect Your Pool Game” – Category: Email Communication
- Kimpton Hotels and Restaurants, “Get Here Fast to Take It Slow” – Category: Email Communication
- March of Dimes, "March for Babies Video Lander” – Category: Landing Page
BKV is a full-service direct and digital advertising agency that specializes in using data-driven strategies that drive business results. BKV’s client portfolio includes local, national and global brands. The agency provides digital and traditional media services, including creative design, web development, CRM, paid media (online and offline), SEO, social media, digital PR, direct mail, DRTV, database management, and analytics and data modeling. For more information, visit http://www.bkv.com.
Hermes Creative Awards is administered and judged by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals. The international organization consists of several thousand marketing, communication, advertising, public relations, media production, web and free-lance professionals. The Association oversees awards and recognition programs, provides judges and sets standards for excellence. Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals (AMCP) began in 1995 as a means to honor outstanding achievement and service to the communication profession. As part of its mission, AMCP fosters and supports the efforts of marketing and communication professionals who contribute their unique talents to public service and charitable organizations.