“We’re proud to have these new resources available to help organizations around the world to better reduce risk and protect people.”
Milford, PA (PRWEB) May 28, 2015
“I’m very pleased to unveil this new website to our customers and partners in safety. The enhancements we’ve made to our online presence are in line with our commitment to quality, and to providing unmatched expertise and world-class service,” says Geoffrey Peckham, CEO of Clarion Safety Systems.
The site has been redesigned from the ground up to feature the latest best practice functionality. It provides “filtered search” for easier shopping, an improved online ordering process, and a new Resource Center with fresh content.
The features of the site include:
- Easy-to-navigate design: the new streamlined look and feel allows for the quick location of products and information.
- Completely refreshed Resource Center with:
o Up-to-date safety sign and label learning centers containing the latest information on standards and best practices in the field of safety communication
o A state-of-the-art video library on today’s workplace and product safety issues
o FAQs, technical data sheets and material documentation
o Resources on subjects like product liability, CE compliance and risk assessment
- Simplified product navigation and shopping: the new “filtered search” feature (coming soon!) enables easy ordering of safety signs and labels to reduce risk and protect people.
- Custom signs and labels section: fresh content to spark ideas about how to tailor signs and labels to better meet specific market requirements.
- Efficient online account and ordering tools: by registering for an account, customers can place and track orders online with ease.
- Access to up-to-date thought-leadership: the experts at Clarion are actively involved on the U.S. and international standards committees in this field. Their cutting-edge knowledge is available through:
o Clarion’s blog
o Press releases about advances in safety communication
o Featured articles by Clarion experts
o Connections to the company’s safety conversations on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Enhanced live chat: real-time communication with Clarion’s customer service staff, including secure screen sharing, when help is needed.
“We’re proud to have these new resources available to help organizations around the world to better reduce risk and protect people,” says Peckham.
ABOUT CLARION SAFETY SYSTEMS
Clarion Safety Systems, LLC, is the leading designer and manufacturer of visual safety solutions that help customers in more than 180 industries worldwide to make their products and premises safer. Clarion offers a full range of standard and custom products including machinery safety labels, environmental and facility safety signs, pipe and valve identification markings, lockout/tagout products, and safety-grade photoluminescent egress path-marking escape systems. Founded in 1990, the company continues to play a leading role in the development and writing of international and national standards for safety signs, labels, and markings. Clarion is headquartered at 190 Old Milford Road in Milford, PA, 18337, and online at http://www.clarionsafety.com.