London, UK (PRWEB) May 26, 2015
The world boat market is projected to witness healthy growth in the upcoming year, reaching a value of USD 25.3 billion by 2020. The sector growth is expected to be mainly driven a combination of various factors such as high replacement levels, improvements in technologies, increased size of boats, and a surge in the number of high-net-worth individuals.
Princess, Brunswick, Group Beneteau, Platinum Equity, Azimut-Benetti, Ferretti, Rodriguez, Sunseeker, Bavarian, and Sealine are amid the dominant suppliers in the industry. Regular product innovation is highly important for firms to maintain their advantageous position in the marketplace.
Discounted research report “Global Recreational Boating Industry Analysis and Forecast 2015-2020” drawn up by Lucintel is now available at MarketPublishers.com
Title: Global Recreational Boating Industry Analysis and Forecast 2015-2020
Published: May, 2015
Price: US$ 4,300.00
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the global recreational boat market, segmented by engine type and by region. It unveils key market trends, emerging trends, major factors stimulating the growth in the sector. The study canvasses the competitive landscape, detailed profiles of companies as well as market share data. Furthermore, prospective trends and forecasts for the global recreational boat market through to 2020 segment-wise are addressed in the report.
The research publication provides valuable insights and information necessary for the identification of novel growth opportunities and operating businesses successfully in the market.
- World boat market analysis with a special focus on different types of boats, boat makes, production processes and materials utilised.
- Estimates of the market size by value and number of units of different boat types.
- Boat market breakdown by region (Europe, North America and RoW, and by countries.)
- Insights into the competition in the market, including data on the market shares of leaders.
- Overview of the top trends during 2009-2014 togetherwith forecasts (of units delivered and dollar shipment for the overall market as well as by boat types) up to 2020.
- Trends and forecasts with respect to composites shipments for various kinds of boats.
More reports by the publisher can be found at Lucintel page.