“It is an honor as a Mexican marketing technology company to be able to compete with and even surpass some of the largest and most important firms in the United States and the world..." says Daniel Molano, Chief Marketing Officer at Virket.
Mexico City, Mexico (PRWEB) June 02, 2015
Kenshoo, “the sole leader” (Forrester Research: http://kenshoo.com/forresterwave/) in bid management and social ad platforms, managing more than $5 billion USD in annual digital ad spend, presented the winners and finalists of the Kenshoo Infinity Awards 2015 at Silicon Valley, California.
Virket (http://www.international.virket.com), a Mexican firm, who won these same awards in 2014, got to the final this year with their client, PriceTravel (http://www.pricetravel.com.mx), the most innovative Online Travel Agency (OTA) in Mexico and Latin America. These awards are given to the most revolutionary companies in technology and marketing in the world. Virket also happened to be granted the title of “Best Agency” by Google themselves, at the Google Mexico Awards 2013 (http://googleawards.mx/edicion2013.html).
“It is an honor as a Mexican marketing technology company to be able to compete with and even surpass some of the largest and most important firms in the United States and the world. PriceTravel deserves most of the credit, we just had to tighten a few screws,” says Daniel Molano, Chief Marketing Officer at Virket.
The successful case which took them to the final is the following:
- Increase sales and Return on Investment (ROI) by using Virket’s software and algorithms (among other digital efforts).
- Measuring the impact of all digital/mobile marketing across all channels, including offline sales in call center and physical Point of Sale (PoS).
- Validate the pure digital/mobile player business model in an emerging market such as Mexico.
- Spending 94% of the entire marketing budget in digital/mobile advertising and only 6% in offline to validate the pure player business model.
- Integrating all data points in order to measure the impact of digital/mobile marketing on both online and offline sales channels combined through Virket's Big Data Analytics Software as a Service (CRM + Call Center + E-Commerce + PoS).
- Integrating several digital tactics such as search, big data analytics, social media, marketing automation, real time bidding, programmatic buying, content marketing, etc. within an integrated digital marketing strategy.
- Hundreds of millions of dollars in online sales within an emerging market such as Mexico.
- Per every 1 e-commerce online sale, 2 sales occurred offline (at point of sale or call center), even though all sales passed through the-commerce website first before closing, due to 94% of the marketing budget being invested online.
“Virket deserves this recognition and deserves a special thanks for the support it has provided PriceTravel in this important venture; the internet is one of the highest penetration media channels and PriceTravel bets on it without standing doubt,” says Francia Santana, Chief Marketing Officer at PriceTravel Holding.