"Our goal is to maintain a trustworthy community environment where timeshare owners can freely communicate and do business with each other without having to deal with high-pressure sales tactics, or ridiculously high commissions and fees."
Seattle, WA (PRWEB) May 27, 2015
RedWeek.com, a member-supported online timeshare travel community with over 2.1 million subscribers, has just launched a redesigned Web site that gives timeshare users state-of-the-art online tools to buy, sell, and rent vacation properties.
"We’re a lot more than rentals and resales," said Gary Prado, the company’s VP of Business Development. “Since our founding in 2002, we have evolved our services by adapting to changes in the market while adopting new technologies that accommodate the explosive growth of the secondary sales and rental markets. We remain dedicated to our mission of being the number one Internet site for timeshare owners --- on all subjects, including owner advocacy issues. Our goal is to maintain a trustworthy community environment where timeshare owners can freely communicate and do business with each other without having to deal with high-pressure sales tactics, or ridiculously high commissions and fees."
RedWeek’s new Web site offers the following features and benefits:
- An interface that works seamlessly on all platforms. The new site was designed to support users whether they’re using desktop computers, tablets, or smart phones --- no new app to download, just a site that works everywhere.
- Easier for timeshare owners to advertise. RedWeek has a new, streamlined process for adding timeshare weeks and points for rent and sale. The start-to-finish process takes less than ten minutes for most users, even if they’ve never advertised on the site before.
- Easier for travelers to find what they want. RedWeek added a more robust search for timeshare rentals and resales. Users can do a search by resort name, location, or brand, and then refine by resort rating, unit size, price, or dates to find their best match.
- Easier to store favorites for later. All users can now flag their favorite resorts to create their own personal travel directory.
- Plus, RedWeek offers the latest news and forums on industry issues that affect timeshare users.
RedWeek is the world’s largest marketplace for timeshare resales and rentals. On any day of every week, RedWeek.com provides sales and rental listings for tens of thousands of timeshares at thousands of resorts.
RedWeek.com’s new site is just the beginning of many changes at the company. In coming months, the company plans to unveil additional features, services, and content that will help timeshare owners use and manage their ownership. RedWeek’s core business, connecting owners with potential buyers and renters, will continue while the company explores new alliances that best represent owner interests in a world dominated by developers.
For more information, contact jeff(at)redweek(dot)com or 310-801-3479.