Penn Valley, CA (PRWEB) May 29, 2015
SMT Learning, the leader in oil and gas learning solutions, is pleased to announce an e-learning course bundle for operators working in a gas processing facility. With training budgets being cut and organizations trying to do more with less, this workforce performance optimization course bundle comes at the perfect time.
Workforce performance optimization is an operator's ability to perform rounds; identify types of equipment and any abnormal conditions; and perform inspections, tests, and ongoing maintenance, so that they may continue to function as per the intended design and implementation. The processes that operators work in are an organization's single biggest investment. Protecting these assets, and optimizing productivity, requires workforce acquisition of the knowledge, skills, and attitudes that mitigate risk and ensure the integrity and reliability of equipment and processes. It also ensures that operators perform the tasks associated with their roles safely and competently.
With this in mind, SMT's Gas Processing eLearning Course Bundle provides operators with cost-effective training that is easy to implement, even with limited resources and reduced budgets. This 50 hour long course bundle is focused on the tasks performed by process operators working in a gas processing operation. The technical fundamentals, practical operational challenges, and typical practices are presented.
The SMT Plus Gas Processing Course Bundle provides an intuitive interface with meaningful interactive learning activities. Some of the benefits:
- The course runs on any desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- The learning covers skills required to be an effective operator who can execute critical thinking necessary to respond to abnormal process conditions and/or upsets.
- The courses are available on-demand to support the varying schedules of process operators.
- Learners choose how they want to learn, by choosing their preferred path. Alternatively, structured and prescribed learning paths can also be predetermined by an administrator.
- Knowledge and skills acquired can be put into practice immediately.
To view samples, follow this link: http://screencast.com/t/ESmQXQvctb
Find out what's included in the SMT Plus Gas Processing Course Bundle by visiting this page.