Tallmadge, OH (PRWEB) May 29, 2015
Enthusiasts can now upgrade a 347 cubic inch small block Ford build with Summit Racing's Black and Blue 347 Stage 1 Parts Combos to make even more horsepower with this Engine Power Black and Blue Stage 2 Parts Combo.
When PowerNation TV’s Engine Power team put together the Black and Blue 347 Ford, they got a very respectable 507 horsepower and 447 lbs.-ft. of torque on the dyno. Not bad for a engine built with off-the shelf parts.
But the Engine Power guys suspected there was more power lurking in those 347 cubic inches. A Lunati roller cam swap, some Jesel shaft rockers, a bigger Quick Fuel carb, and upgraded Hooker headers proved them right—566.9 peak horsepower at 7,200 RPM and 455 lbs.-ft. of torque at 5,800 RPM.
Enthusiasts can combine the parts used to build the Black and Blue Stage 1 engine with this Stage 2 Combo to get similar results too. The Combo includes:
- Lunati Voodoo solid roller camshaft, 279°/285° duration @ .050, .624/.640 inch lift
• Lunati vertical bar roller lifters
- Jesel 1.7 ratio Sportsman shaft roller rockers
- Lunati Pacaloy dual valve springs, 1.550 inch diameter
- Lunati valve spring retainers
- Cometic MLS head gaskets
- Quick Fuel Black Diamond 950 cfm carburetor
- Edelbrock Super Victor Jr. intake manifold
- Hooker Super Competition full length headers, 1 3/4 inch primaries
Watch the Black and Blue Stage 2 build online at PowerNationTV.com.
Summit Racing Equipment