“Membership of the Club is growing steadily world-wide, by word of mouth and by sharing travel tales and the monthly newsletter.”
Chippenham, UK (PRWEB UK) 31 May 2015
June 2015 news from the Luxury Train Club features an exclusive cabin upgrade on the Eastern & Oriental Express, special 12% off some Al Andalus holidays, pre- or post-Tren Crucero activities, £100 per couple off Belmond Northern Belle in 2015, and new-for-2016 routes on Venice Simplon-Orient-Express and Belmond Northern Belle.
It is free to join the Luxury Train Club, by subscription to the newsletter. Club Members get discount off every journey featured on the Club website, as well as any valid offer from the individual trains. The Club site features over 30 trains travelling in more than 35 countries. There are currently more than 9,500 Members.
Exclusive to the Luxury Train Club, there is an offer of cabin upgrade and US$200 on-board credit per couple on the Eastern & Oriental Express, valid for any journey. Bookings must be made before 24 September for travel by 30 September 2015.
Specially for Luxury Train Club Members, Al Andalus in Spain presents 12% discount on these departures perfect for a late booking getaway: 8 June 2015 on the classic route through Andalucia from Seville; 22 June 2015 on the Extremadura Route from Sevilla to Madrid and 13 July & 20 July 2015 on the Camino de Santiago, León-León.
For travellers seeking advice for pre- or post-trip activities connected with their Tren Crucero journey, the Club has some suggestions. These include the Tren de los Lagos, which links Ibarra with Otavalo twice a month and the Tren de los Volcanes between Quito and Boliche.
The Luxury Train Club has a £100 per couple reduction on the Belmond Northern Belle throughout 2015 but bookings must be made by 30 June 2015. The Northern Belle ranges throughout the United Kingdom, bringing the luxury train experience to the whole country.
New for 2016, Berlin and the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express is travelling between London and Berlin, return, over two days / one night in either direction. These journeys will acknowledge Berlin’s vibrant artistic life and cabarets in the 1920s. The Bar Car will feature a resident musician and, doubtless, requests for music from 'Cabaret'. London via Paris to Berlin on June 2; Berlin via Paris to London on June 4.
There is a special journey for a Scottish weekend, on the Belmond Northern Belle from London to Inverness in the north of Scotland, via English countryside and coastline, Scottish lowlands and highlands. The price includes onboard dining, transfers, visits - Inverness Castle, Cathedral of St Andrew, Culloden Battlefield and 2-nights hotel with breakfast. The Club is giving a reduction of £200 per couple.
Simon Pielow, concierge at the Luxury Train Club, says, “Membership of the Club is growing steadily world-wide, by word of mouth and by sharing travel tales and the monthly newsletter.”
Contact The Luxury Train Club:
Simon Pielow, http://www.luxurytrainclub.com, +44 (0) 1249 890 176, simon(at)trainchartering(dot)com
THE LUXURY TRAIN CLUB MEMBER BENEFITS
- 2.5% discount off the price of any journey on the Club website
- Discounts are applied on final or full payment and are per suite.
- Club discounts are in addition to offers from the train companies.
- The Club promises to honour all valid promotions offered by the listed trains, if requested on booking.
- Group & Incentive Travel: group organsiers owe it to their delegates, staff, friends or family to consider something different this year for. The Club provides group rates and late availability on any listed trains as well as on scheduled rail services (through Train Chartering).
- Take A Look Video - this short video gives an insight to luxury train travel, featuring some of the trains on the website: The Blue Train, the Majestic Train de Luxe, Imperial Russia, Tren Crucero and the Ghan.
- Here is an overview of 2016 departures and prices