From day one, we have had a laser focus on enabling our customers to get the most out of our products to make better business decisions, and these rankings are a reflection of that commitment.
Boston (PRWEB) June 02, 2015
Dimensional Insight, a developer of business intelligence (BI) solutions for complex and highly regulated industries, today announced that it received the best score for business intelligence vendors in its category in the annual Wisdom of Crowds® Business Intelligence Market Study. Dimensional Insight made the announcement today from the annual Dimensional Insight Users Conference (#DIUC15), held at the Hyatt Boston Harbor.
The Wisdom of Crowds Business Intelligence Market Study is published every year by Dresner Advisory Services, LLC, an independent analyst and advisory firm specializing in business intelligence and related areas. This is the sixth consecutive year that Dimensional Insight has posted strong scores in the survey and that it has achieved the No. 1 spot within its segment.
This year, 1,495 BI users responded to the survey to provide input on current and planned BI usage and rank vendors on a scale of 1 to 5 on 33 different criteria. Vendors were grouped into 6 market segments; Dimensional Insight was included among the Specialized vendors.
Here are some brief highlights:
- Dimensional Insight received an overall score of 4.61, the highest score in the Specialized segment.
- The company fared exceptionally well in the categories of “Integrity” (4.83) and “Recommend” (4.80).
- Dimensional Insight improved its scores for sales, support, and integrity from its 2014 scores.
New to the report this year, Dresner Advisory Services added two market models to help companies better understand the business intelligence market.
- Dimensional Insight was the top vendor in the “Customer Experience Model”, which measured the real-world experience of customers working with BI products on a daily basis. It plotted “Sales and Service” experience vs. customer sentiment on “Product/Technology” to determine rankings.
- Dimensional Insight also ranked very high in the “Credibility Leaders” quadrant in the “Vendor Credibility Model”, which measured how customers feel about their BI vendor. It plotted customer confidence vs. the perceived value for price paid. Dimensional Insight also received the highest “Value” rating in the model.
“From day one, we have had a laser focus on enabling our customers to get the most out of our products to make better business decisions, and these rankings are a reflection of that commitment,” said Fred Powers, co-founder and CEO of Dimensional Insight. “Our customers come from complex and highly regulated industries, and deriving intelligence from their data is not an easy task. We make that process incredibly simple for them and deliver value quickly. These scores show we are getting the job done.”
“This year we added two new market models to our report to provide additional lenses into the industry and to help consumers better understand the experiences of BI users with specific vendors,” said Howard Dresner, president, founder, and chief research officer of Dresner Advisory Services. “We congratulate Dimensional Insight on yet another very strong performance in our annual rankings.”
To download a copy of the report, visit http://info.dimins.com/2015-Dresner-Advisory-Services.html.
About Dimensional Insight
Dimensional Insight is a leading provider of business intelligence (BI) solutions. The company offers a comprehensive set of BI capabilities for companies that operate in highly regulated and complex industries such as healthcare, manufacturing, and beverage alcohol. The company provides data integration, reporting, analytics, and dashboard capabilities embedded in its core BI platform as well as a portfolio of analytics focused applications. Founded in 1989, Dimensional Insight has thousands of customer organizations worldwide and consistently ranks as a top performing business intelligence platform by customers and industry analysts in its core market segments. For more information, please visit http://www.dimins.com.
Dimensional Insight and The Diver Solution are trademarks or registered trademarks of Dimensional Insight or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and other countries. Other company names, product names and company logos mentioned herein are the trademarks, or registered trademarks of their respective owners.