Cambridge, MD (PRWEB) June 05, 2015
More meetings at Hyatt means more rewards for meeting planners through the year 2021. http://www.chesapeakebay.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa and Marina announces its More Meetings offer, awarding perks to clients who book more than one new qualifying meeting at a time with 100 or more paid guestrooms on peak nights.
Meetings can be booked at any full service Hyatt hotel in the United States, Canada and the Caribbean, and planners receive perks for each meeting booked. Group planners who book five or more qualifying meetings can choose from up to five awards to use toward their event, including discounts on audiovisual services, refreshments, breaks and more.
Awards for meetings booked through December 31, 2016 and held by December 31, 2021 include:
- 100,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points per meeting and Diamond Gold Passport status for two years
- Up to 50% allowable guestroom attrition
- One complimentary coffee break
- One complimentary guestroom room for every 40 paid room nights
- Complimentary pre planning meeting for up to five people
- Complimentary staff office refreshments
- One complimentary microphone, per day
- Complimentary or discounted high-speed Internet access in meeting space
- 15% discount on audiovisual services and equipment charges
For more information about Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Resort and its http://chesapeakebay.hyatt.com/en/hotel/meetings-and-events.html meeting and event spaces, please contact Director of Sales and Marketing, Christopher Levine, at 410 901 6320 or christopher(dot)levine(at)hyatt(dot)com.